Chapter twenty

It was soon Monday, after spending so much time with Levi over the weekend. Hey, time passes quickly when you're having fun, you know what I mean?

You were currently walking to school with Mikasa thinking about the past events. You were in a dreamlike state, and was apparently blushing against your own will. Kind of like Sasha staring at her meat n' potates.

Mikasa looked over to you to see that you were drooling, even.

"Oi, (F/N), you look really happy right now. Care to tell me what happened?" She started, studying your facial expressions. You continued to giggle at the thoughts running around your head but snapped back to reality when she nudged you in the shoulder. She loomed her face close to yours and added, "Hmm. Suspicious. Is this possibly about the date? With short stack?"

You gasped and slapped a hand over your face trying to hide your apparent blush. "S-shit, was I that obvious?" You cursed. She sighed.

"So, how was the date, with Levi?" she asked. You blushed again and cleared your throat. "... Well, it was pretty fun I guess..." You answered, sworn to self to leave out the specific details. She grinned darkly, sending shivers down your spine.

"Hehe... We ate Chinese okay? A-and yeah... That's p-pretty much it." You added nervously.

Her face lunged into yours, and her eyes began staring into your soul. You squeaked in fear of the sudden movement. Her eyes darkened into a menacing glare. 

"I know you two kissed," she hissed, making you cower in your head. 

"H-How did you know that?" you stuttered in both fear and embarrassment. Her face softened a little as she pulled away from you. She folded her arms. "I'm your best friend, I know what's going on," she simply stated. You weren't sure to feel relieved or not. "I bet you both are a thing now,"

You felt blood rush to your cheeks when you replied,"So am I guilty or not?"  

"Hn. I'll let you off this one... But be mindful, if you two get to stage three I'll be taking matters into my own hands," she answered with a cold tone, clenching her fists. You blushed furiously and walked in a faster pace than Mikasa much to her distaste.

*Time skip to school brought to you by blushing reader-chan*

You were sitting in your chair in class slouching forward while facing the board. You didn't want to look at Levi again today, for he kept on giving you dirty hand symbols and mouthing some more dirty stuff to you every time you looked his way. You couldn't concentrate in class, and began to fall asleep.

Just as you began snoring quietly, Mr Zacharius noticed a student sleeping in the middle of class. He stopped teaching and walked swiftly over to you, and took a big whiff out of you, making you jump. He smirked moments later.

"Ms (L/N), is something the matter? Falling asleep in class is not tolerated here, you know." he said. You blushed in embarrassment and replied, "I'm so sorry Mr Zacharius! I just haven't been getting enough sleep lately..." 

"Hmm? Well that's not what my nose is telling me. It's just that you weren't concentrating, and fell asleep due to boredom. I won't punish you for falling asleep, but lying to a teacher will definitely declare you as guilty." he said sternly.

You gawked in disbelief. You were going to be punished for that excuse? And not the falling asleep part? 'I sometimes hate this teacher for his eccentricity...' you thought in your mind.

"An hour detention after school. I will be expecting you." he finished, and continued to teach the class. You felt devastated. You looked at Mikasa, who was already looking at you with a sweat drop. She mouthed to you, "I'll try and get you out of detention" where you shook your head. "No thank you, you've already helped me enough" you mouthed the words back. At least it was only an hour. 

You turned your head to Levi to see that he had an ear-to-ear smirk plastered on his face.

*Time skip to detention brought to you by chibi smirking Levi*

You sighed as you walked into his room and sat down. He was sitting at the teacher's desk with his legs crossed sitting on the table, reading some kind of newspaper. He peered over the brim of his newspaper and said, "Ah. Ms (L/N). You will be dismissed at around 4:06 PM."

You groaned in your mind in case he would add on extra minutes. Now you were going to be late for work. You were sitting in a seat next to the window, just so you could watch the outside. Your eyes were glued at the blue sky, occasionally with birds flying across. You were so distracted by the outside that you didn't notice that Mr Zacharius fell sound asleep with the newspaper over his head. You were really shocked that he didn't snore with such a big and interesting nose. 'Well I guess it is a little different to other noses... How should I say this... The nose that could detect lies?' you thought and snickered. 'Wait. If he's asleep... I should be able to go on my phone... And possibly skip!? Woah. That's only if he sleeps till 4:06..."

You were having a little debate in your brain whether to skip or not, but you knew going on your phone was a definite yes.

You opened your phone and checked your messages. There was quite a few.

One from Mr Smith, 6 from Mikasa, and one from Levi. You clicked on Mr Smith.

Mr Smith: Hello, (F/N). I heard that you got detention from school so that you would be late. You are allowed to skip today if it is most convenient for you. 3:20 PM

You sighed in relief. But who told him? Was it Mikasa?

You proceeded to check the other messages.

Mikasa: Hi (F/N). You got detention... How come you fell asleep in class!? 3:01 PM

Mikasa: I really wanted to help you, you know 3:01 PM

Mikasa: I just remembered, you had work today. I just texted your boss, don't worry about it. 3:02 PM

Mikasa: What happened in detention? XD 3:02 PM

Mikasa: WHAT IF SOMEONE STALKSS YOUUUU 3:02 PM

Mikasa: OMGGGGG BRUH MAKE IT HOME SAFE 3:03 PM

You face-palmed. At least you knew who texted Mr Smith. How did Mikasa get his number anyway? Well, I guess you can't really underestimate her wits when it comes to stuff like this. 

You clicked on Levi's messages. Or should I say cleaning fairy? XD

Cleaning fairy: Hey brat. So you got detention huh? Well, don't worry. That dumb teacher should be asleep already. If he does fall asleep, it will take a while for him to wake up. At least longer than an hour. You should get out of there, he won't catch you. I'll be waiting at the school gates. 3:10 PM

You couldn't blush at how clever he was. A boyfriend with benefits.

-End of chappie-

HAAAIIII! I'm sorry I updated verrryy late, again. I just went back to school, and it sucks ;( Just school stuff, so yeah I may not be updating like normal, but I will update earlier than this time. But yeah, the next chapter will have ****** content. *smirk* I know you've been waiting for this. I hope you're enjoying the story so far ;)