"Hang on a second...." Nick said, looking at Kevin. "You would dump me for Louis Tomlinson? The untalented faggot?!" He said in disbelief. Blake and I actually took off our shoes, grabbed a bag of Smart Food from the kitchen and sat back to enjoy the show.

"First of all Nick, your a fag. Your gay! And second, you saw his adorable smile and feathery! Who won't want him?"

"First off, I'm not gay! I'm Kevinsexual! And second, I wouldn't! I'm actually quite happy with you and I thought you were too, but correct me if I'm wrong!"

"Kevinsexual? That's adorable! And I am happy with you! But come on, Louis is a sexual beast! I haven't even said three words to the guy and I already know the names of our childern."

"OH REALLY?! YOU ALREADY KNOW THE NAMES OF YOUR CHILDERN?! But... But... YOUR MINE! YOUR MY KEVIN! And yes Kevinsexual, I'm not attracted to anyone but you!"

"Oh beebee-"

"NO! DON'T BEEBEE ME!"

But Nicky! I love you! And I know you love me! Can we just not fight anymore? Please? You know I wouldn't leave you for anyone! Babe, you know I wouldn't leave you for anyone! And even if Louis Tomlinson came to the door right now, begging me to be his boyfriend I would say no. I would take you to our bedroom and cuddle up to watch your favourite disney movie, Aristocats."

"You mean it?" Nick finally caved, whimpering into Kevin's shirt.

"Your my everything. Of course!" Kevin whispered back, bringing Nick's face to his and kissed him.

"As much as that was amusing, can we do something now?" I asked. Nick and Kevin pulled apart giggling. "Geez, you two fight more than Amber and me..." Blake mumbled, which caused Kevin, Nick and I to burst out laughing. "Blake, no one can fight more or worse then you and Amber. I don't even see how you two are together!" I laughed. "Yeah... I guess your right. But she's my kitten so..." He said with a shrug. I chuckled shaking my head before turning to look at Nick and Kevin. God, they are such whores!

Kevin was shoved up against the wall with Nick attacking his lips. Kevin's hands were barried in Nick's hair and their lips were moving quickly and hotly. "ENOUGH! GEEZ, YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FUCKING RABBITS!" Blake groaned. "Like you can fucking talk, shit head!" I laughed. "What the fuck does that mean?" He asked, looking offended. "ENOUGH SWEARING!" I heard Kevin yell but I ignored it. "It means that you and Amber are always all over each other! It's like you are each other's drug!" I half yelled- half laughed. Blake slumped over in defet. "I guess that's true."

After that was over, we went to the living room so we could talk better. "So..." Blake said, breaking the silence. "Let's play truth or dare!!!!!" He said in such an excited tone that none of us could say no. "Ok!" Nick said, "Kevin, truth or dare?" He asked, leaning in alittle. Kevin leaned in to give him a quick peck before answering. "Truth!" "Ok! Between Blake and Jake... Who would you fuck?" Nic asked with an evil look in his eyes. Kevin's face went pale and he looked over at his partner. "W-What?" "Who. Would. You. Fuck?" Nick said, leaning in so their noses were touching by the end of his sentence. "Um... Um... Um... GET AWAY FROM MY FACE WOMEN! I CAN'T FOCUS!" Kevin yelled pushing Nick away.

"Ok, now that I can think clearly.... Jake. He looks pretty fuckable." Kevin stated without a thought. "Ew! Don't say that!" I screamed, while Blake laughed. "Nick, truth or dare?" Kevin asked, kissing him. "Mmmmmm, dare?" He said. "Ok, I dare you to call a random person on your contacts and tell them your pregant!" He said, laughing. I had to admit, that was a good one. "Here, I'll pick out who!" I said laughing. I grabbed his phone and went through his contacts. Once I found 'Mommy' I clicked call and put it on speaker. It rang twice before she picked up.