Two Weeks Later

Seth Rollins

Corey was right. I don't know what he did, but we haven't see or heard from Peter and his 'Gang' In two weeks now.

Summer break is finally here. No school, no nothing. Just relaxing. Peace and quiet.

"Seth Rollins if you moved my work shirt and name tag again so help me I'll kill you!"

Well, Almost peace and quiet.

"Its where you left it baby!" I yell back.

After a couple minutes, I hear her cell running down the stairs.

"I can't find it. Dimples, if this is a game not trying to play. I'm gonna be late. If Eddy holds me longer, then I'll be late meeting Corey at the shop." She says.

Corey got her a job with him at a garage nearby. Something she's really interested in. Its just for the summer, and Eddy cut back her days so she's not working both Jobs everyday.

"Its on the dresser Princess. If I have to go get it for you, were gonna fight." I say, laying my head back so I can look at her.

"Well its not there." She insists.

I sigh and get up off the couch. I run up the stairs and into my bedroom. I walk up to the dresser and grab the name tag and run back downstairs. I walk up to her and pin the name tag to her shirt and smirk as she huffs.

"Told you."

She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips. She pulls her keys out of her back pocket.

"Alright, I'll be home tonight Dimples. I love you." She says.

I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you to."

She holds onto me tightly and kisses my head.

"You gotta let me go baby boy." She chuckles.

I groan and pick my head up. I lean in and connect our lips in a gentle, loving kiss. I place gentle kissed down her jaw and to her neck. She let's out a low moan and tangles her fingers into my hair, pulling it gently. I push her back until she hits the wall.

''You gotta go Princess." I say, my voice coming out low and deep.

Now its her kissing on my neck.

"Sh. This will only take a couple minutes Dimples. Eddy can wait."

She drops to her knee's and looks up at me innocently as she unbuckles my belt. I place my hands onto the wall to steady myself as she finally gets the belt unbuckled.

"What do you do to me Princess?" I ask as I throw my head back.

"Blow your mind."

*****

"Are those hickeys Mr Seth Rollins?!" Nikki asks, examining my neck.

I act surprised "What?! No! Never!"

She rolls her eyes "Y'all nasty."

Now I roll my eyes "Were teenagers. My dick gets hard just kissing her on the cheek."

"Ew! I don't want to know that!" She yells.

"And her sex drive?! Amazing." I exclaim.

She punches my arm "your disgusting Seth."

I smile proudly "I Know."