Showing True Colors

Paige

I couldn't ask for a better night. The best night in my life.

I'm finally able to call Seth mine.

What a beautiful thing.

Everyone's sitting in lunch, talking to one another when suddenly I hear a loud noise.

I look up to see Emma standing with her hands on the table in front of me. Everyone's attention turns to her, ending whatever conversation they were having.

I tilt my head slightly and smirk.

"Why are you always so mean to me?! I thought you said you liked me!" She yells.

"So? Like I said, got a problem? Get to stepping Kiddo. I don't do the whole talking shit." I say, very amused by how angry this girl seems to be.

"See, there you go again! Maybe I should just hit you!" She yells.

Why the fuck is she yelling so damn much?

"You gone run up or not?" I ask.

She huffs and walks around the table, now standing behind me. I feel my head get pushed forward and I instantly stand up, facing her.

"Don't put your hands on me Emma. You think your big shit because you fought Tamina?" I ask. I snap my fingers "or is it because you know Dean and Seth won't let me hit you?"

"Dean and Seth aren't here Paige. You said to step to you, so do something"

"You didn't hit me yet." I point out.

"Yes I did." She snaps.

I love pushing this girls buttons.

"No. You didn't. You pushed me."

I smirk at as she gets only angrier.

She pushes me yet again.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on?!" I hear Roman yell as he runs up to us.

"Stay out of it Roman." Emma snaps.

"Keep your mouth off of him." I snap back.

Roman places his self in between us as he tries to keep us apart.

"Just my mouth huh?" She asks, smirking. "So you wouldn't mind if I did this right?"

She grabs ahold of Roman's ponytail and yanks it. Roman growls as his head gets jerked backwards.

"Don't touch him." I hiss.

Now she's testing my patience.

Why would she even do that? Everyone knows Roman doesn't like people pulling on his long hair.

Common respect Bitch. What the hell does Dean see in this bitch?!

"Am I making you mad?" She taunts.

She does it again.

That's it.

I try to lunge at her, but I'm caught in Roman's strong arms.

"Sunshine, calm down"

"Keep your fucking hands off him! You know for a fact he doesn't like being touched!" I yell.

"Then he shouldn't be involved like the bitch he is." Emma says.

"Hey! Don't be calling my cousin a bitch." Jimmy yells from the table.

"Let me fuck her up Roman please!" I beg, trying to fight out of his hold.

"Let her go Roman!" Brie yells.