Drama Club

Seth Rollins

"Seth.. You gotta give her time." Nikki tells me.

"She kissed me back.. Then she walked out." I mumble, playing with the pen in my hand.

"There's just so much going on in her life right now. You gotta understand that Uce" Jey says.

I don't regret kissing her. I love her. I know she wanted it just as much as me. I just didn't expect her to walk out after it happened. I pull my phone out under the table to text Roman. There is chemistry right now.

Seth- How is she? How bad did I mess this up?

I shut the phone off and set it on my lap. I don't feel like doing anything right Now. I just wanted to show her that I was there for her. My phone vibrates on my lap so I pick it up and turn it on revealing a new text.

Roman- Seth, you did NOTHING WRONG. She's gonna be just fine. She came in to class and tried to keep to herself but Me & Cuzzo didn't let I go like that. She's currently sleeping with Roman on there lab desk (even tho they should be doing the damn assignment). Just give Paige a little time to figure out what's all going on, alright? -Jimmy

I sigh and shut the phone back off and shove it into my pocket. Hearing that Roman and Paige are together yet again, kinda upsets me. I'm glad there doing what they do no matter what the rumors are, but it's only gonna get worse from here.

**********
"What's everyone doing now that were released from this hell hole?" Brie asks as we walk down the hallway.

Everyone answers with a simple Nothing'.

"Hold on.. Were missing one again." Dean points out.

I look around and notice Paige isn't here again.

"Where'd she go? She was here.." Jimmy trials off, looking around.

I sigh and pull out my phone and send her a quick text.

Seth- where'd you go?

It doesn't take long for her to answer.

Paige- gotta help the kids in the Drama classroom for my punishment I guess.

Seth- I'm coming to you then.

Paige- No. Don't. I'm okay, go hang out with the group or something..

Seth- why are you pushing me away Paige? I'm coming, i don't care.

"Seth? Were going to the park. You coming?" Dean asks me.

"Uh.. I'll catch up with you guys later" I say.

I jog down the hallway, towards the drama room. The doors open and there's music playing threw a speaker on the stage. Paige is hanging up posters, yawning here and there.

"Princess" I say, walking into the room and closing the door behind me.

She glances back at me "Didn't I tell you not to come?"

"You did. I don't listen though" I admit.

"Why?"

"Because if i would have listened-" I begin, but I'm cut off.

"Not that. Why'd you kiss me Seth?" She asks, not bothering to stop what she's doing.

"I've told you before Paige.. I Love you." I admit.

"Oh." She mumbles.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her tightly. I feel her heart start to beat just a little but faster and her breath hitch.

"Seth.." She whispers.

I begin to leave soft kisses on her neck, trying to keep her from saying something I don't want to hear. She tilts her head slightly, giving me more access.

This girl could drive a man insane.

That man being me.

She turns around in my arms and roughly grabs my face, pulling me closer and connecting our lips. I let out a low moan and place my hands on her hips, holding on tightly. The music still plays in the background as our kiss starts to become anything but innocent.

'I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure'

I push her backwards until she hits the wall, not separating. My lips move against hers roughly and my grip on her tightens at the same time as I feel my jeans tighten.

'Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us, Bodies together'

I let out a loud moan when she grabs a hand full of my hair and pulls my head back roughly. She begins leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw, leading down to my neck

'I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always'

"Tell me to stop because if you don't, I won't." I say in between breaths.

"Then don't" She whispers.

As much as I would love to keep going, I can't. Were in a classroom.

"Princess, we can't do this here." I sigh, wrapping my arms around her.

"I know.." She says, laying her head on my chest.

"Want me to help you with your Detention? Everyone's at the park waiting on us." I sat, gently rubbing up and down her back.

"Please?" She asks, playfully pouting.

I chuckle and peck her lips ''Let's get to work then''

Today was a long and interesting day.

'