[P I T Y]

"Food?"

"Che- Natsu! Did you just eat half of the beef?!

"I'll cook some more Erza-chan.."

"Thank you (Y/n)."

"Tents and bags."

"Check!"

"Okay, we're good. Get ready to go people." Erza ordered with a joyful smile. Fairy Tail's plan was to go to a nearby town, specifically Raindrop Town, to rent a boat that was big enough for them. Laxus had visited there once so he knew that there was a port around there. 

The group had settled off for their journey, that was only a couple of hours away, to Raindrop Town.  All members of the guild looked all had different emotions on their faces. Some looked hopeful, others were sad and depressed because they missed their family, and most looked happy that they were back on the road for home.

Meanwhile, Team Natsu and (Y/n) were enjoying their time together while walking. Some members almost gave up, so Team Natsu were in charge to keep their spirits up. Besides, they were the only ones fully awake.

Natsu ran happily around his fellow guild members with his best friend Happy following joyfully behind him. "Ne! Natsu, do you have any extra fish" Happy had questioned him. Natsu stopped running and Happy bumped into him. The poor cat rubbed his red nose.

(LYKE A RED NOSE LYKE A RED NOSE: A/N: SORRY. I JUST.. I'LL JUST GO.)

Natsu scratched his head, "I think we has some left over from this morning. I'll check with Yuko, wanna come with me?"

(I'M SORRY. Instead of Y/n I'm just gonna put Yuko from now on. My hands get all jumbled up whenever I type (Y/N). Just deal with it plz. Sorry if you hate me.)

Happy nodded to his best friend and followed Natsu. The partners past through streaming colors of the shirts their guild mates were wearing. The bumped and ducked through the tangled mess of arms towards Yuko. Soon they found her talking to Freed. 

"Ne, how long did it take for you to learn how to use your sword?" she asked. Freed went into a thoughtful pose. "I possibly believe that it took me about... three years to properly learn the ways of swordsmanship."

Yuko clapped her hands in amazement. "Wow! That's amazing. I know some people that had to learn in five years or more to learn how to use a sword!" Freed scratched the back of his head, "well, my lady. You shouldn't compliment me. Learning a sword in three years is nothing."

Yuko shook her head, completely disagreeing with him. "No! It's absolutely astonishing! I can't believe that-" She was cut off my Natsu. He coughed loudly.

Natsu was completely sick with this. The feeling inside him whenever Yuko was with another male. He resented the boiling pot of jealousy that was burning in his insides.

"Excuse me. I have something to talk about with Yuko here." Natsu spoke to Freed, "can you leave please." Freed obediently stepped away to let them talk. Natsu and Yuko began to walk along with the bustling group of Fairy Tail members, which king of looked like an army now.

"Stay away from him. Kay'?" Natsu told Yuko. Yuko gave a look of uncertainty. "Why not?" 

"I just--..." Natsu didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell her without confessing. And why would he confess with all the guild members around-- and while they were traveling back home to tell Gramps about a demon infested city with Zeref inside. Yeah, cause that's the best way to tell someone you love them. 

"Natsu, I can't just stay away from someone just like that.. that'd be considered rude," Yuko chided softly. Natsu rolled his eyes at his crush. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

 Happy yipped out, "YUKO! DO YOU HAVE ANY FISH!?" Yuko told him to quiet down and gave him a large blue fish that sparkled, literally. "Thank you Yuko!" and with that he flew away to Carla.

Natsu chuckled with Yuko laughed. 

"Hey." A deep voice cam to their ears. They turned around a little bit while walking and saw Wendy and Gray behind them. "Ignore whoever is talking behind us Yuko. It's just an annoying snowball," Natsu complained about Gray. Wendy walked up to the two and gave them a sweet smile, "Hello Yuko-san, Natsu-san."

Yuko squealed, "you're just too cute!" Wendy blushed, "you're too nice Yuko-san..." Yuko screamed out of joy of how cute she was being. "Oi, tone it down will you," Gray complained.

Yuko didn't even have to look behind her as she teleported his boxers in his hands. Gray's eyes grew wide and quickly put it on. Natsu and Wendy laughed.

"Whatever..." Gray shifted uncomfortably. Yuko giggled at his flustered state. 

"Gray!" A large squeal erupted from the crowd of members that were walking. A blue haired woman was found running towards her 'love.' "Oh no..." Gray whispered, horridly.

Juvia came ran face-forward into his chest and hugged him. Gray plucked her off of him and let her stand by herself. She faced toward Yuko and glared, "Love rival..."

Yuko stepped back and sweat dropped. "Oh! What're you guys doing here?" A (sickly) sweet voice called out. Lucy ran towards the group with a smile. "Wendy, Juvia, Gray, Natsu, and Yuko.. what're you guys doing?" She walked towards the group and stood in between Natsu and Yuko, purposely. 

"Another love rival..." Juvia pointed accusingly towards Lucy. Lucy sweatdropped, "aha..."

Yuko yawned, already getting tired. "Oi, get on my back," Natsu ordered Yuko. She did as he said and jumped on his back comfortably. Natsu gave Yuko a piggyback ride as he walked alongside his fellow family.

"Natsu-san. You and Yuko-san look very cute together..." Wendy shyly whispered. Natsu flushed, "Thank you Wendy." Lucy glared at the scene. 

Meanwhile, Gray and Juvia were in a quarrel. "No! Ice is obviously better than water. Water is liquid. Ice is solid. IT'S BETTER!" Juvia  disagreed, "as much as I love you Gray-sama, I have to disagree with you're statement. Water is definitely better than Ice. You can drink with water so you don't get thirsty, Gray-sama."

They continued to bicker and fight. (and the author is tired.)

However, up in the front lines there were Erza and the rest of the thunder god tribe including Laxus. "I sense something.." Laxus looked around, cautiously. Evergreen looked at her nails, "it's probably nothing. You shouldn't worry about it."

Freed crossed his arms, "you should never be too careful, that's was Laxus always says." Bickslow stuck out his tongue, "you always say that."

Erza glanced around. One, two, three.. no wait 20... wait.. 30. Erza widened her eyes. "We're under attack," she whispered.

--

05-19-16

-nerdnproud