[GET OFF MEHHH!]

Y/n twisted her head again and again, sweat dripping from her head. Her (skin color) was glistening with sweat.
"Hrmophh.." She groaned, uncomfortably.
A loud shifting sound of the blankets in the tent, made her shift to a different position.
She turned her head to the side, her arms stretched up to her pillow, and legs spread apart about two inches. (Idk why I put this there... -.-)

Natsu entered the tent and looked down at the H/c beauty. The way her hair, messily, scrunched up and soft. Her (skin color) just seemed to go along with the her exotic hair color.
If you haven't noticed, Natsu is already in love. He fell in love with her when Lissana transported to Edolas, she was the one to comfort him. She was always there for him, and he was grateful for that. Without her in his life, he would've been broken by now.
He lied down next to Y/n and fell in a dreamless sleep.

-Timeskip, brought to you by IHOP-

Y/n woke up to be face to face with Natsu. She flushed when she felt a large weight on top of her stomach. She looked down and saw...
.
.
.
.
Natsu's arm around her. (Did anyone think dirty? Cause I CAUGHT you! Lololololololololololol)
She tried to shift Natsu's arm off of her. But came to no escape. She dramatically gasped and reached her arms out to the opening of the tent, there she saw a light. A light that seemed so close yet so far. A light that looked so warm and inviting. 'I seeeeeee the light! I'm DYINNnNnNnGggGgg!' She thought, while  closing her eyes and trying to reach it.

Y/n carefully tried to pluck Natsu's arm off of her, but he just held on tighter. She had rivers of tears on her face now, while struggling to breathe.

She came to a different alternative, Y/n then closed her eyes and concentrated. She opened her eyes to show a silver color.
"Ice magic: Freeze." She whispered, Natsu's hand started to slightly feel cold.

Y/n grinned mischievously, Natsu's hand was slowly forming ice around his skin. 'I kinda feel bad....', she thought but she remembered Natsu's a Fire Dragon Slayer, 'Nope never mind'.
She got out of her tent and looked at Fairy Tails temporary camp. A structure that had a tentlike structure covering it, acted as a makeshift Kitchen. She tilted her head curiously and went to go inside the 'kitchen.'

~Inside Da Kitchen~
Lucy was struggling, with all the chores given to her, she didn't like it one bit. But she knew Natsu liked this stuff, so she did it for the sake of her crush.

She dismissed the thought when Erza walked over to her. Erza held a pot with two hands and boiling water was in it. "Lucy", she said, "can you wake up Natsu? We have to make a fire, to cook this." She pointed to the pot.

"U-um.. Erza-senpai.. I could do it for you...". Y/n shyly popped her head from the tents 'doors'. She walked over to the two girls and overhead their conversation.

"Oh. I see." Erza had a Cheshire Cat grin, "Sur-". Lucy cut her off, " No No! It's okay! I'll do it!!" Erza's smile dropped.

Y/n smiled, "okay.. You should go..I probably think that I should help here in the kitchen anyways.. " Lucy grinned, and ran full speed to Natsu's tent.

Erza sighed, 'Y/n is too innocent for her own good....'. Y/n noticed her sigh and tilted her head in shame. "Gomen.. If I did something wrong..."

Erza shook her head and affectionately ruffled Y/n's hair. "No,
no, it isn't your fault!", she smiled, " I'm just..stressed about something! Don't worry about it."

Y/n smiled in relief. She looked all her female guild mates and turned to Erza, "Um.. What do you need help with?.."

Erza chuckled, "Well, you could help with the cooking. I know your a great cook." She emphasized the word know, to state that she really needed that FOOOOD~~~!

Y/n laughed, "Hm, hai. I'll do it." She smiled a bit at the end. Erza ruffled her hair, "I have to go, I'll be back."

Y/n nodded, then went back to get get her cooking supplies for the food. She hummed a little tune while on her way.
Erza smiled at Y/n then walked away.