[Departure]

.

.

.

.

."

Flashback End

Natsu turned, and walked away, to get some food for himself. He passed by his guild mates and greeted them with a shout and a bright smile. All of his nakama greeted him back with a chuckle and a slap on the back.

He stepped in line for the food, and happened to be in Y/n's line. When he arrived at the table where Y/n was serving out food, he bid his salutations. "Hey Y/n! Whats up?"

Y/n laughed, "The sky."

Natsu frowned, "Seriously? Your still doing that?"

She just shook her head, while smiling. She turned her attention to get a bowl and poured some soup in it, "Here you go! I'll see you later Natsu!" He grinned and yelled an affirmative, walking away to look for his team.

With Y/N/ Y/n POV

The line decreased now. I sighed in relief. As much as I love my family, their really hard to take care of all at once.

"Thanks Y/n!" I gave Lissana the last bowl I was serving, and gave out a weak  grin. She worriedly glanced at me, "Y/n-chan, let me get a bowl for you!" I nodded in gratitude, "Thank you, Lissa-chan."

She laughed, "No problem."

FF

Erza had called for a meeting with everyone, it was probably just for our departure or something. Now that I think about it, since we had traveled to Silverwood the travel from here to home would be about....

Someone had snapped me out from my thoughts, Gray. "Hey, you okay Snowball?" I chuckled, "Yes. I'm fine, how are you Mr. Strips-A-Lot?" He gave out a irritated huff and replied sassily, "It's not my fault I was trained on a cold mountain."

"Uh huh." I crossed my arms, "If you say so.."

"Why you..." He lifted up a playful fist up at me.

"Oi, get to the meeting." We both heard a deep voice growl at us. I shivered, it had to be Laxus. I looked at Gray. He gave an affirmative nod. Ehehe....

I ran as fast as I could to the bonfire that was before me. Woah. It looked amazing. Especially the fire. It danced upon the wood, flames so bright with colors touching the edge of its flames.

I took in a little more of the scene. A log table with several maps on it was placed in the center of he bonfire. In front of the large table, several stones that shaped into a circle laid there. Logs settled inside the circle, messily I might say, and flames burned Brighton the center.

Several oak logs that served as benches surrounded the center of the place. Many guild members already settled onto theirs seats, joking, laughing, and messing around. That is, until Laxus called out that it was starting. I shivered.

For some reason, I was always scared of Laxus. For God knows why. It was probably because he was stronger than me, or he looked like he was literally chiseled out of marble because of his muscle, etc.

Team Natsu, The Thunder Legion, Mira, Elfman, Levy, Gajeel, and Lissana were standing around the table. I shyly began to sit down on a log, but before I could fully sit, Lissana caught my eye and ushered me over to the table.

I walked over nervously.

"Okay, everybody, since we're in Silverwood, it would be about at least a few days to get back home." Erza started to list out some facts about our destination. I nodded along, agreeing with her facts.

"We have different routes that we could take. One way is to go through a huge river to get there, it would take only two days. The other way is the forest route, it takes about one week to get to Magnolia." Natsu and Gajeel instantly voted for the forest route. 

"No! I am not going through that......... Satanic THING ever again!!" Natsu exclaimed.

"YEAH!" Gajeel roared with him.

I almost face palmed at their outburst. I heard the guild cackling with laughter at their misfortune. "Natsu, Gajeel, you do both know that we have to inform Master as soon as possible. So, the river route seems like the best way to go." Mira tried to calm down to two dragon slayers.

"Hai, Natsu-san, Gajeel-san.. We should probably go..." Wendy tried to reassure them, "I could cause troia on you, if you'd like.." Natsu and Gajeel instantly grumbled their agreement.

"So has the decision been made?" Laxus stretched, bored with this meeting. "I think so..." I said. "Good, I'm leaving then." Then, he walked away from the campfire with the Thunder Legion following behind him. 

"Okay everyone, get ready by 9 o'clock. We're leaving early tomorrow."  Erza commanded everyone, before dismissing everyone off to their tent. 

"C'mon Y/n-chan!" Natsu called after me, and hooked his arm with mine. "Hm!" I agreed with him, before racing to our shared tent. 

__FF

I slept on the makeshift bed, with Natsu sleeping soundly next to me. He was hugging me from behind, and I blushed.

I sneaked from his arms, and went outside. Yawning, I stretched, and sat on a log. The moon looked really pretty tonight. The way the moon's light glared at me. Its calming blue color looked serene. 

"Hey." A deep voice called out behind me. Strong arms sneaked its way around me stomach. I gave out a chuckle, "Hello, Natsu."

"Why'd you leave..." He mumbled, sounding tired. "Couldn't sleep.."

His head lay on my back, I bet he was asleep just now. "C'mon, Dragon Boy. Lets get to bed."

He nodded, and we began our way back to our tent.

?? POV

__

That man, looks devilishly handsome. Wait.. He's approaching that girl . Who are they? Or to be specific.. What are they? 

"He's mine.." I growled

__

Hello, amazing ppl! Sorry about the the cliffhangers. I just love em' for some reason! ^^

I am so evil, I know. IM SORRYY~~!!

;-;

Sorry for not updating. . . . . . In such a long time. I SUCK. I know. 

--

nEgLeCtEd_GALAXY/ Yuko