[Getting Ready]

-Flash back end-

Y/n aided her friends by healing them with her magic. She released some life energy, to slowly heal them, but she wasn't very good at healing magic.

Laxus cracked open an eye and growled, this guy was just as strong as the legends say, he thought. He pushed himself up from the ground, and nodded to Y/n in thanks. He earned a flush of embarrassment, to which he smirked.

Laxus got up and slowly tried to get back his magic power. He turned to see the rest of his guildamtes getting up too. Guess Y/n's magic wasn't so useless, he thought. He groaned and pushed his back, he heard a popping sound, and he made a groan of satisfaction.

Y/n scanned their surroundings, while healing the last person. She saw no sign of Zeref anywhere. Also, she couldn't sense any demons or traps that he may have put down while leaving. So, she took this as a chance to heal all of her friends to full health. She frowned, they all looked battered and scarred anyways.

Natsu felt a stirring surround him like a cloak of light, the cloak materialized as light magic covering him and the others. His magic began to fill up quickly, and all his scars began to close up and disappear. He realized what Y/n was doing. He pushed himself off the ground and ran to where Y/n was a readied himself to catch her.

Y/n turned and felt her head get a little dizzy. She was on her last person to heal, Erza. She knew she would get a lecture for this by Natsu -3-, but she wanted to do this. She used her last bit of energy and... almost face planted on the ground. Instead, Natsu caught her and put her on his back.

He shook his head, "Geez... always making me worry.."

Erza groaned and got to her feet. she pulled Lucy and Gray off the ground. She rubbed her temples, she felt like a headache was coming. "What was that?" She asked Natsu.

"Well, Y/n had been practicing on her Healing Magic lately.... but it puts a huge strain on her body."

Gray nodded in gratitude, to Y/n. He stretched, "So what now?" Erza requiped into normal traveling clothes. "I suggest we travel back to Fairy Tail and report to Master," She said, "What do you think Laxus?"

Laxus nodded, "I agree.... He should know what to do about this.." Everyone stared at him for a minute. Laxus was always stubborn to admitting that Makarov was more wise a powerful than him, he always was a prideful man. The rest of the crew nodded.

Lisanna stared at Y/n's body, worriedly. " Shouldn't we set up camp here.. I mean we do have som injured people at our hands." Gajeel nodded at that, Levy had used up all her magic energy during the battle.

Laxus and Erza sighed and nodded. "Natsu, Mira, and Gray. I need you to gather all the injured at the entrance of the City. We'll be setting up camp outside of the barrier, that way we could avoid all danger." Erza commanded. She pointed to the Northern side of the City, where the entrance was at.

Natsu, Gray, and Mira nodded. Natsu gently ran to the entrance, while Mira and Gray went to get some of their injured guild mates.

Erza requipped some camping supplies, large enough for a guild, and turned to the rest of her friends. "I need all of you to get a clear spot in the forest that surrounds this city, after that get set up." Laxus ordered. Everyone nodded at their orders.

-TimeSkip-

Everyone was now at the camp spot outside of the City. A group, Cana, Mira, Lissana, Lucy, etc, was ordered to cook for the guild. While the others set up their tents or rested. Conversations settled the camp.

Natsu sat on a log, that was created by one of the guild members, and kept on sending worried glances toward the tent Y/n and he shared (A/N: >///<). Gray noticed his worry and sat down next to him. "She'll be fine Flame-Brain. She just has a Magic Drainage. It isn't that severe." Gray playfully punched his rival's shoulder.

Natsu growled and punched Gray's arm, "What'd you call me Ice Princess??"

Gray yelled at Natsu. "I called you Flame-Brain, you got a problem with that, Coal-For-Brains???"

Erza noticed a fight about to arrive and bopped both of the boys' heads. "SHUT UP! Or else you'll wake up the injured!!"

Both boys nodded, dumbly. Gray walked over to get something to eat, leaving Natsu alone.

Lucy took this time to flirt with Natsu (AN: Sorry to all you Lucy-Lovers. JUST KIDDING!! MUAHAHAHA! I'm in the LaughingWithKnives Anti-Lucy club!!). She sat next to Natsu, since she was done with her Cooking Job. "Hey Natsu, watcha' doin'??", she asked. Natsu was still cradling his injured head. "Oh, nothing really..." Natsu replied back to his friend. Lucy scooted closer to Natsu, so close that she was basically sitting on his lap.

Lucy always saw Y/n sitting on Natsu's lap, and that always angered her. So, whenever Y/n was gone, she always took the advantage to do that with Natsu.

Natsu looked very uncomfortable and he looked at all his guild mates, he tried to make eye contact to help him get out of this situation. Finally, he caught Erza's eye. Erza frowned at what he saw. Lucy was sitting on Natsu's lap, and kept on giving him loving glances, and Natsu looked totally uncomfortable. She would NOT allow this to happen at all! Lucy was ruining her OTP!! Natsu x Y/n!

She walked to where the two were sitting. "Lucy we need you to help with the food again, Gajeel ate most of it...." Natsu sent out a grateful glance at her, to which she winked.

Lucy almost groaned, but she reluctantly got up from Natsu's lap. It was so comfortable too! Stiff-but comfortable!!

Natsu sighed and went to the shared tent of him and Y/n.

~~

HI PEOPLE! Hope chu like this chappy.

And YES, I am a Lucy-Hater. I am so sorry my fellow Wattpadians!! >.<

Anyways, Plz

COMMENT \(>///<)/

VOTE ^^

AND, ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY.

XD

BB

-Usagi_Kuro