[Bonus Chapter #1]

I am such a butt. :/. I am so sorry, my fellow readers, for have I failed you. I haven't been updating for the past weeks. I am nothing but a failure. BUT! To get your forgiveness back, I will grant you this bonus chapter! I'm pretty sure some of you might not want it... soooo... I'm gonna make another chapter for some of you readers out there who don't like bonus chapters!!!

-Usagi_Kuro

--

Y/n laced each flower together again and again to make a flower crown, she continued the process again to make another. The thought of giving this as a present to her nakama made her smile.

Natsu and her have been in the Fairy Tail guild for quite some time here now. They traveled here to Magnolia to find a guild to join, and it just so happens that they found Fairy Tail. 

She stretched her fingers and shuffled her red scarf so she could breathe clearly. Y/n stared at her masterpiece, it looked wonderful! The white lilies went along with the green of the stems. Y/n grabbed her flower crowns and hooked it around her right arm.

She was around the forest area of Magnolia, so she skipped back to the guild hall where all of her nakama are. Her h/c ,h/l, hair bounced as she giddily smiled on her way. 

~In The Town~ 

In the town Y/n was walking around looking at the cool shops and toys that were settled behind the glass windows. She stopped at one particular toy she saw, a brown cuddly bear tempting her to buy it. She frowned and looked down at her leather knapsack, she checked her money which was about $5.00. She looked at the tag on the bear that read $25.99. 

Y/n depressingly sighed snuggled her head into the warmth of her red scarf, "I'll never get it..."

Just then, a passerby with dark raven hair poked her shoulder. "Hey," a childlike voice said.

Y/n looked up and found her guildmate and friend, Gray. Her eyes instantly brightened in a flash and she gave a quick tight hug onto Gray, who blushed madly.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on a long hard job?" Y/n asked curiously.

Gray scratched the back of his head, and chuckled, "Oh yeah, I finished that already, I was on my way to the guild hall to get some grub! Were you heading that way too?"

Y/n nodded her head excitedly, "Hm! Oh and.. Um.. Would you mind if..." She trailed off with the rest of her sentence. Gray looked at her, "What was that?"

"I said... Would you like to...Walk there.. Together?" She pulled up her scarf to hide her flushed cheeks. 

Gray flushed at her, "Y-Yeah.. Yea! Sure. Let's go!" He grabbed her hand hurriedly and dragged her with him. 

While he was running, he heard giggles spilling out of Y/n's mouth,  to which he laughed with a blush smearing his cheeks. Gray ran faster.

Finally, they arrived at the guild hall and Y/n couldn't wait to give her present to Natsu. She pulled Gray inside from the outside. "Gray! Come on! Come on!" She dragged him inside.

Gray grinned, "Hai~, Hai~! I'm coming!"

Several guild members stopped from drinking their booze or eating some food to greet them heartedly, to which they greeted them back with the same cheery attitude. Macao gulped down his booze in one swing and turned to Wakaba and grinned, "Young love! It's beautiful!"

Wakaba smacked his best friend's head and laughed, "Hey! Say that to your marriage!"

Macao held a gloomy aura around his and sulked, "It wasn't my fault we divorced......"

Wakaba waved off Macao, "Yeah, yeah."

Y/n stopped walking and let go of Gray, scanning for Natsu. She turned towards her friend, "Gray do you see Natsu?" He shook his head, as a no, "I heard he's at a job."

Y/n smiled dejectedly and turned away from him and walked towards the doors, "Well, thats okay.. I have to get going anyways, I just needed to give him something is all."

Gray patted her head, "Hey don't be down. He'll probably gonna be here tomorrow or something."

Y/n smiled in gratitude for his reassurance, "Hai! But seriously I have to get going."

Gray nodded and waved at her.

~The Following Days~

Day after day Y/n checked at the guild hall for Natsu, but came to no effort in finding him. Now, she sat here on the grass in the forest near Magnolia, again.

Where is he? Why is he gone for so long? Is he okay? Did something bad happen to him?, hundreds of frantic questions left unanswered were in her brain. But on question has been bothering her, why didn't he bring her with him?

She sighed and got up to get back home. But on her way, she heard tired panting. 

Y/n whipped her head around and saw a familiar salmon hair along with a fluff of blue hair beside it. Natsu and Happy, the ones who she's been looking for after all these days, were safe. 

She instantly ran toward them and wrapped her hands around their tired, sweating forms. Both figures wrapped her in a tight embrace too.

She the remembered that they left her alone, "Baka! Baka! Baka! You left without saying a word, making me worried and..!" She grumbled something and looked at them with a disapproving look.

They both sent her a apologetic glance and handed her a light grey bag. She hesitantly took it from their hands. She opened it to find the teddy bear she wanted. 

Tears were at the end of her lashes as she stared at them, "Is this.. for me?"

They both nodded and gave her a exhausted grin.

Happy proudly put his hands on his hips, and said in his cute voice, "Natsu and I knew you always wanted that bear so we decided to work extra hard to get it!" 

Natsu nodded and petted Y/n and Happy's hair, "Hai! We hope you like it, and sorry about not telling you... we wanted it to be a surprise ..." 

Y/n let out a few tears and hugged them real tight, "I love you guys.. so much."

Natsu and Happy blushed, "Hey! Does that mean that you can cook us food??!"

Y/n nodded and wiped her eyes, "Hai!"

--

Hope you liked it. Wrote it in a day! HAHAHA!

Stay amazing!

~Usagi_Kuro