[Deathly Confession]

See I kept my promise! HAHA! I hope you like this chapter! ^^

~~

Y/n stirred the pot again and got her scooper to taste test her soup. She dipped the scooper in the pot and brought it to her lips. Y/n then sipped the liquid hesitantly from the hotness of the boiling soup.

She instantly opened her eyes from the deliciousness in the taste. The chicken noodle soup melted in her mouth. The warmness of it helped the salted liquid left a comforting feel from the inside of her throat, when she swallowed.

Y/n basically squealed in excitement for her masterpiece. She couldn't wait to share this to her guild members. So, she screamed out for Erza, "Erza!~ I finished!"

From the rustling of the tent the sound signaled that Erza entered the 'kitchen'. Erza looked at the boiling pot of soup to Y/n and looked at the pot. She already knew that Y/n was done. She knew from everyone in the guild (That were with them) crowding in front of the tent to smell the inviting aroma.

Erza chuckled at the innocent girl. "Hai, I can see that. Want me to bring the pot outside for you?" Y/n nodded quickly.

Erza grabbed the handles of the pot and lifted it up slowly, to make sure nothing spilled. She walked towards the exit of the tent and brought it outside on a makeshift table that were made out of logs, immediately guild members went to the table and brought out there spoons and bowls.

Y/n stood near the table and handed out bowls of soup towards members, while smiling happily because everyone wanted her food.

While she was handing out bowls, she thought of Natsu. Lucy hadn't came with Natsu yet, so Y/n and Mira resorted to using stones to make a fire. She wondered if anything was happening.. between her friends. Or she would like to call Lucy a friend. She always got the feeling Lucy never liked her, and that thought made her heart bleed. Everyone in Fairy Tail was family, and if a member didn't like her she would be heartbroken.

Y/n was so deep in thought that she didn't notice she almost poured some soup on her. Luckily, someone stopped that from happening. She looked up and saw..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Freed.

The green haired lad quickly moved the scooper away from her hand and bowed, "My lady, you should be more careful to your surroundings." He gave out a closed-eye smile.

Y/n blushed embarrassingly and stuttered out a "Yes, sorry

Y/n blushed embarrassingly and stuttered out a "Yes, sorry.."

Freed let out a chuckle and ruffled her hair, but Y/n smacked his hand away. "Hey," She yelled, "Do you know how hard it is to fix a girl's hair!" She moved her hair away to the correct placement and whined.