Chapter 29

{Twins sister and her mate}

(Recap:

"You're right. Anna, baby I need you to calm down. Come on baby calm down for me." He says to me while massaging my shoulders and whispering sweet things in my ear. Eventually I was able to calm down. Once I do I pass out but I feel my mate catch me and pick me up in his arms then I fall into unconsciousness.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Annabelle's POV*

I start to wake up and everything is black. I'm about to freak out but then I feel these strong tingles all over my body and I realize that Ezeekel is with me which calms me down a lot. You may be wondering how do I know it's Zeek when Gabe is my mate too. Well whenever Zeek touches me, the tingles are incredibly strong where with Gabe, they're not that strong. I have the sudden urge to pee so I'm able to wiggle out of Zeek's grip and when my feet touch the floor, I'm slowly trying to make my way to the bathroom. Shuffling my feet across the floor and holding my hands out in front of me so I don't run into anything, I finally make it to a door but when I open it I walk in and keep feeling for something when I'm met with clothes. Oh my god, I'm in the closet. Ok let's try this again so I slowly make my way back and once I get out, I start to turn and head towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I hear someone say which scares me, so I scream and start flailing my arms. "Hey, hey, calm down it's me, Zeek." He says holding me.

"Oh god Zeek you scared me. I'm blind remember."

"Right sorry. But what are you trying to do?"

"Well I'm trying to find the bathroom."

"You could've woke me up and I would help you."

"But you sounded so peaceful when you were asleep."

"I don't care. If you ever need my help all you have to do is ask." He says kissing my forehead.

"Alright, well then you help me find the bathroom?"

"Of course." With that he takes my hand and starts leading me to where I assume is the bathroom. "Ok we're here. Do you want anymore help?"

"No I think I got it. If you could please stand outside and shut the door."

"Oh right. Uh, my bad." He says shutting the door.

Now I'm feeling my way around the bathroom till I get to the toilet, where I do my business and once I'm done, I fell my way towards the sink and I'm proud to say I found it by myself. So I wash my hands, then call out for Zeek. "Hey Zeek I'm done."

"Ok, I'm coming in." He walks in and takes my hand leading me back to the bedroom then helps me into the bed.

I fall back asleep, then all of a sudden somthing or someone jumps on the bed scaring me so I scream and flail while crying. I mean you'd be scared to if you were asleep then someone jumps on you and you're blind.

"Hey stop! Get off of her!" I hear Zeek yell. Then I feel the person get off which calms me down a bit, but I'm still crying. "Shhh, shhh, it's alright. You're ok." Zeek holds me calming me down.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I hear a girls voice.

Then I hear another person walking into the room. "Sally, what did you do?" The new man asks the girl who I assume is the one who jumped on us.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make her cry." She says. "I was just trying to wake them up."

"Sally, we talked about why you can't do that, remember?" Zeek asks Sally.