Chapter 22

{Ezeekel the twin and Joshua the vampire prince, Josie Joshua's mate, Luca best friend}

*Ezeekel's POV*

I'm currently sitting in my friend Joshua's office. We're going over different ways about how I can find my mate. I've been looking for her for years.

"I just got a link from Luca saying that he caught the trespasser and he's bringing her here." Joshua tells me.

"It's a she?" I ask.

"That's what Luca says."

"Do you think there's any way she could be my mate?" I ask hopefully.

"Who knows. Strange things happen all the time. I mean a werewolf and vampire being friends. Who would've thought." He says starting to laugh.

"I guess you're right. We are one strange pair." I say laughing with him.

'Hey Josh, we're outside the office I'm about to bring her in.'

"Ok he's about to bring her in." Josh tells me.

We hear a knocking and soon Luca opens the door and I smell the most amazing scent I've ever smelt. It's like strawberries and bananas.

"Your highness, I have brought the one that trespassed on your land." Luca says.

"Luca man, why are you acting so formal." I joke with him.

"Eh, just tryin to impress the guest." He says laughing.

"Anyways Luca, are you going to introduce everyone?" I ask.

"Oh right. So you know me, the one in the chair over there is Joshua and the girl standing next to him is his mate Josie, and that one over there..." he says pointing at all of us. "GABRIEL!!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!"

"Oh, I guess that means you met my brother. No I'm not Gabriel, I'm his twin Ezeekel but people call me Zeek. And you are my gorgeous mate." She looks surprised.

"But, how is that possible?" She asks.

"I don't know but I've spent years trying to find you." I reply.

"Are you like him?" She asks a little nervously.

"No, we're actually complete opposites."

"Really?!" Wow she seems really excited about that.

"I was wondering how he got so much better looking," she starts saying than I growl and she looks at me.

"I don't want you to talk about any other male like that."

"But you didn't let me finish. I was GOING to say I was wondering how he got so much better looking, than after you told me you're not him but his twin." She said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yea, oh."

"Wait, I just realized that you said I'm really hot." I say smiling.

"Noooo. I said that you're better looking than your brother." She corrects me. I growl again, "I'm just kidding you're the hottest guy I've ever met." She tells me smiling.

"Good." I go over and hug her. Wow it feels so right to have her in my arms.

"Ooook! Now that this is all settled, Zeek do you still wanna stay or go back to your pack?" Joshua asks me.

"Well I think that we might stay here tonight just because of how long it would take us to get back."

"Hey, that's fine with me but maybe you should ask your mate."

"Oh yea, that's probably a good idea."

"Hey Anna?" I ask but no reply.

"Hey Anna?" Hmm, I wonder why she's not responding. I finally got her attention and ask "So what do you say Anna?"

"Um what was the question?"

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Uh yea, I was just thinking."

"Ok than, I asked if you wanted to stay here tonight or start heading back."

"How far of a walk is it?"

"What? We're not goning to walk, I have a car."

"Oh! Than how long of a drive?"

"About 14 hours."

"Wow!" She says with wide eyes. "Yea, let's stay here tonight. Wait, only if that's ok with you Joshua."

"Hey, it's fine with me. Whenever Zeek or you want to stay you can. Zeek helped me in my time of trouble so I decided that for helping me he may stay here for however long you'd like."

That's why he's such a great friend. "Really? Thank you so much."

"Ok I'll have Luca show you to your rooms."

Luca comes over "Follow me."

So here me and Anna are following him, "Zeek, this will be your room and Anna this will be yours." He says pointing to two different rooms.

"No she will stay with me. Right?" I ask hopefully.

"Ummmm, I don't know." She says a bit scared. Does she think I'll try something?

"You don't have to worry, I won't try anything, unless you want me to." I say winking at her. Yup I'm just that smooth.

"No but seriously, if you really want, I'll sleep on the couch and you can have the bed."

"It's ok, we can share the bed. I trust you won't try anything." She says to me while smiling, god I love her smile.

"Ok well now that that's settled, we should go to sleep because we have to get an early start if we want to be back at the pack tomorrow." I say then start taking off my shirt.

"WOHA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She says flustered.

"I always sleep with my shirt off."

"Oh, um ok, I guess."

"If it makes you too uncomfortable I can put it back on." I say politely.

"No it's ok, I was just shocked."

"Oh, ok." I say then climb into bed and pulls the covers back so she can climb in. "Wait, aren't you gonna take your shoes off?" I ask her a bit confused.

"Hey are you ok, what's wrong, why are you crying?" Oh my god did I do something wrong?

"Ummm, ok so here's the thing. I'm blind."

"How, you were able to get up here by yourself."

"That's because as long as my feet are touching some form of nature, I can see but it's in black and white."

"But I don't understand, how can you see even if your feet are touching nature?"

"Oh, that's because I'm the fairy princess."

"Wow, ok. Right time for bed." I said getting out to come over and help her in after she takes her shoes off.

"Thank you." She says smiling at me. "Good night." She tells me.

"Good night mate." I say to her with a smile on my face. I love being able to call someone my mate. Now I can sleep peacefully knowing my mate is here with me.