Chapter 1

(Picture of Annabelle above)

*Annabelle's POV*
I finally made it to the mortal world! I've been trying my hardest to get here so I can find my best and only true friend Evangeline. She was the closest thing to a sister I ever had but then she went to visit her Uncle and never came back. I asked her parents and they said not to worry about it, they say she's fine, but I need to see it for myself.

So here I am wondering around the forest. You may be thinking 'how is she not tripping over everything and running into things'

Well because I'm a fairy, not only a fariy but the princess so I'm able to see if as long as my feet are in contact with nature but I still can't see colors. As I'm walking, I get this weird feeling that someone or something is following me. All of the sudden I hear a 'SNAP' to my right then another to my left and as I look, I see several sets of eyes staring at me. One of them took a step towards me and with that, I thought to myself 'no,no,no,no,no' and then I hauled ass running as fast as I can. After running for what seemed like days but it was really a few hours.

Now that I can't feel them around me I decide to lean against a tree to catch my breath. Then I hear twigs snapping again and I think to myself, 'God I don't have the energy for this'. I didn't want to fight because I didn't want my identity exposed but looks like I don't have a choice now. One of the bigger wolves steps forward as I get into my fighting stance, I hear the cracking of bones and when I look back to him....
"OH MY GOD!!!! YOU'RE NAKED PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES!!!!"
He then nods to one of the other wolves who tosses him a pair of basketball shorts. "Better?" he says to me. "Yes much better thank you." I reply.

"Now back to the problem at hand, who are you and why have you crossed our borders?"

"About that... Ok so I was walking in the woods trying to figure out where my friend is and then all of a sudden these nasty ass wolves started chasing me and so I ran and I guess I accidentally crossed the border. My bad"

"No matter your excuse we still have to take you to see the alpha."

"Do we really can't, I just turn around and we can act like this never happened" I tried to bargain...

"Nope. No can do, besides he already knows that someone crossed the border so we'd have to pay the price if we let you go."
Damn.
Now here we are walking back to the pack house.
Right as we're about to go into the house I stopped all of a sudden and the man leading me asked "Why did you stop?"
"Um well the thing is is that I'm blind."
"Stop joking around let's go." He ordered me.
"I'm not kidding! Seriously I am!"

"Than how were you wondering around without tripping or running into trees?"

"Well I can see if my feet are touching some form of nature whether it's grass or dirt."

"That makes no sense come on." He said as he yanked my arm. The minute I stepped foot on the carpet all I see is black nothingness. He lets go of my arm and as I try to follow I walked into a table, he turns around and says "What the hell?".

"I told you I can't see." I said to him.
He sighs and tells me to take his hand so I did then he starts pulling me the way we were going before. Once we stop iy was silent till I heard....
'Knock,knock,knock'

"Enter" I hear a deep voice say from behind the door. When the man whose name I still don't know opened the door and......