Chapter 19

{Restaurant from Anna's view}

(Recap:

We get to the restaurant, he pulls up to the front where he gets out of his side to run over and open my door for me. He helps me out then hands the keys to the valet. We walk in...)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Annabelle's POV*

Oh my god, it's beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as you." Gabriel says.

How did he know what I was thinking, or "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, you did." He says chuckling.

We walk up to the podium where a young woman is standing and she asks "How may I help you?" All the while staring at my mate. And it's really pissin me off.

"Reservation under Carter."

"Right this way sir." I clear my throat. "And you." Ohhh she's getting on my last nerve. Anyways, she's leading us to the back of the restaurant to a table where I see two people, one a man and the other a woman. Oh god, why am I so nervous.

"Here are your menus. And a waiter will be right with you." The girl who led us here says.

"What would you like to drink?" A waitress comes up asking.

Gabriel says, "I'd like a rum and coke."

"Ok," she says flirtatiously than she turns to me "And you?" And gives me an annoyed expression.

"I'll take a water please." I say politely, she just nods her head, looks to Gabriel and winks. Alright she's pushing my patients now. I'm glaring at her while she's walking away swinging her hips even more than usual.

"Ok! Time for introductions. My name is Lucinda. But most people call me Lucy, his mother. And this is my husband and mate, Robert, his father." Lucy introduce themselves.

"Hi my name's Annabelle but most people call me Anna, and I'm this dummy's mate." I tell them.

"Wow Anna, you're absolutely gorgeous!" Lucy says to me.

"So are you!"

"Here are your drinks." The skanky waitress says as she's putting our drinks down. Then she does something that sets me off.

"YOU DUMPED THE DRINK ON ME!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Then the manager comes out and he's asks what happen.

"WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT THIS STUPID SKANKY ASS BITCH DUMPED MY DRINK ON ME!" Everyone looked at me with wide eyes and their jaws dropped. I guess they didn't expect that to come from me.

"I DIDN'T DUMP IT ON HER IT SPILLED! AND I'M NOT A SKANKY ASS BITCH! YOU ARE!" She hollars back.

"YOU'VE BEEN HITTING ON MY MAN AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!" I scream then lunge at her, taking her down and throwing punch after punch till I felt arms wrap around me pulling me up.

"Babe calm down. She wasn't doing anything." Someone comes up and helps the bitch up and to the pack hospital. I fight to get away from him and run out of the restaurant crying. He didn't even do ANYTHING! I sit down on a bench crying when I sense another person, I look up and I see Gabriel's mom, Lucy coming and sitting next to me and wraps an arm around me holding me while I cry.

"He didn't even do ANYTHING!" I say while sobbing into her chest.

"Shhhh, it's ok sweetie. Don't worry I saw what she was doing and when she dumped the drink, if you didn't lunge at her when you did, I would have." She says rubbing my back smiling.

"Anna?" I hear Gabriel call from behind us. When I hear his voice I clench Lucy's shirt in my hands and I'm heating up.

"Gabriel, go away." Lucy says.

"No I wanna talk to my mate."

"She needs to calm down because right now she's extremely hot and she's gonna lose it and start to burn everything." As she says this, I feel myself burning.

"Come on dear, let's go get you into some cold water." She says helping me up.

"No, I'll take her." As he gets closer I'm getting hotter.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed at him and running off. I just keep running and running until I came to a cliff and sat at the ledge just looking over the ocean.

"Anna?" I hear Gabriel call.

"What?!" I say snapping at him.

"Can we talk?" He asked in a calming voice.

"Why?"

"Because I want to know why you're mad at me?" He asks completely cluless.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLULESS!!!"

"WHY?!"

"BECAUSE THAT BITCH WAS HITTING ON YOU AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AND YOU DIDN'T STOP HER!"

"No she wasn't! She was just being polite. It's her job."

"No there's a difference between polite and a slutty."

"Ok I'm what do you want me to say? I'm sorry. Ok?"

"No not ok."

"You're just being melodramatic."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT TO ME?!"

"IT'S TRUE!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU I'M DONE." I say, than because I'm a fairy, I can use a tree to travel anywhere I want, so I ran straight for one and poof, I'm gone, but just before I disappear I hear him say "FINE, GO! I DON'T NEED YOU!" and that broke my heart.

After what felt like seconds, I wound up in a whole new place, not a trace of werewolf anywhere. All of a sudden I'm.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't do many of these author note things but I wanted to say, thank you to everyone who reads this book.

And that I may not be updating as frequent because I got a busy schedule coming up these next few days.

I'll try my best. And if you want to leave comments about what you think than that'd be great.

Thanks again to everyone who reads this.○