Chapter 26

{Ezeekel's and Gabriel's wolves}

(Recap:

"Alright, this will be settled out on the field. Let's go." Dad says to all of us.

And with that statement, we all head out to the field. Be prepared to lose brother.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Ezeekel's POV*

When we get out to the field, both my brother and I start to undress and when I look to my mate, I see her staring at me.

"You can stare all you want baby, it's all yours." I tell her smiling.

"Good luck." She says to me.

"How 'bout a kiss to go with that." I say hoping she'll say yes. And she does, so I go over and pull her in for a kiss.

Then when I let go, and start walking back to the match I hear her call,
"Wait Zeek!" And with that, I turn back around.

"Yea?"

"I want another kiss." She says which kind of surprises me.

"What my mate wants, she'll get." I say and as we kiss, I somehow start to feel stronger but I don't know why.

"Ok, now go beat him!"

"Don't worry babe, I'm not going to lose."

"Now this is NOT a fight to the death. No deadly blows and the first fighter unable to continue fighting will lose." My dad says. "Begin!"

"COME ON ZEEK!!!"

"YEA, YOU CAN DO IT ZEEK!"

"TAKE HIM DOWN GABE!"

I hear everyone cheering for us. Looks like most of the fighters are here. And after what felt like forever, I could see Gabe getting tired so I gave one final tackle and took him down. When I step back, he trys to get up but he can't so that means I win. 'Yes! That means Anna is ours and ours only!' My wolf cheers and I just agree with him.

"Alright that's match. Ezeekel is the winner. Congratulations son." My dad says coming over to pat my head considering I'm still in wolf form.

I turn and start walking towards Anna when I see her eyes go a bit wide. I'm not sure why but it looks like she's looking at something behind me so I turn around real fast to se Gabriel lunge at me but before he reaches me, a big gust of wind sent him flying into a tree and knocking him unconscious. After that everyone looks to my mate and through the pack bond I can feel the pride they have now knowing that their soon to be luna is strong, but then through the mate bond I get a feeling of fear so I run over to her and when I get to her I shift back to human form and hug her from behind.

"Hey babe, they don't hate you. They're just surprised." I tell her.

"How do you know?"

"Because I would be able to sense the hatred and there is none. In fact they're actually very proud that my mate is powerful." I whisper into her ear.

Next thing I know, I hear her hollar "OH MY GOD YOU'RE NAKED!!!!" Which causes me and a few others to chuckle.

"Hey, I just shifted and came over to comfort you because I could sense what you were feeling."

"Alright fine. But at least put some pants on. I don't want these females to see what's mine." She says getting possessive. I love when she gets like that.

"As you wish my lovely mate." And with that, I went up to my room to put some clothes on and while I'm changimg, I feel this sense of fear from the mate bond so, I start heading back down stairs when all of a sudden I feel the fear turn to an emense amount of joy through the bond, so when I go out to see why, "Hey, what's got you smiling so big?" I say coming up behind them.

"Oh I'm just telling her embarrassing stories of when you were younger." My mom says. Oh god no.

"Mooooom. Don't do that." I say to her pouting.

"Oh honey, I'm just kidding. I haven't told her any stories....yet." She says. And with that I'm relieved till I replayed it and heard the 'yet' at the end. Oh god I'm screwed.

"Mom. Please please PLEASE don't tell her any stories." I beg, I mean actually beg.

"Now now dear, I told you for years that when you find your mate I'm going to tell her a whooooole bunch of embarrassing stories."

"Alright, now I'm suuuuper excited to hear these stories." Anna says.

"Me too." Evie says starting to laugh making both Lucy and Anna laugh but I'm still pouting.

"Oh come on baby, cheer up." Anna says to me, walking over and pushing the corners of my mouth up to form a smile which does actually make me smile. My mate's just so adorable. All of a sudden Anna's turning her head looking around a bit worriedly.

"Anna, what are you doing?" Evie asks.

"You didn't hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The growling/roar sound." After she say that, Lucy and Evie start laughing she seems really confused. "What's so funny? You're not worried?"

"Anna, that's Zeek's stomach growling." When Evie says this I get embarrassed.

"What?!"

"Haha. Yea it's Zeek's stomach."

"That's scary. Haha but kinda funny."

"Alright alright alright ha ha ha. That's sooo funny. Now can we get food I'm starving." I say wanting to end this humiliating conversation.

"You know what, I'm kinda hungry too."Anna says.

"Me too." Agrees Evie.

"Alright, let's go in and eat. I'll make some food." Mom says to us all.

"YAAAAY!!!" All of the girls cheer. And with that, we all began to walk inside when I grab Anna's hand and interlock our fingers and what makes me really happy is that she doesn't pull away.