Chapter 28

{Ezeekel's bedroom}

(Recap:

"YAAAAY!!!" All of the girls cheer. And with that, we all began to walk inside when I grab Anna's hand and interlock our fingers and what makes me really happy is that she doesn't pull away.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Zeek's POV*

"Hey guys, I'll be right back I gotta go grab something real fast." Evie says, I wonder what she's getting.

"Where's she going?" I ask my lovely mate.

"To get me new shoes." She whispers to me.

"Why do you need new shoes?" I whisper back.

"I'm having difficulty seeing." She says to me, that's when my mouth forms an O shape because I just realized what she meant.

"Ok I'm back. Here ya go." Evie says handing Anna the shoes.

"Wow this is incredible." Anna says in shock.

"Why thank you, I designed it myself." Mom says very proud of herself.

"Well you did a wonderful job." Anna says and you can hear the honesty in his voice.

"Ok, now who's hungry for what?" My mom asks us.

"I want steak." I say.

"I want pasta." Evie says.

"I want food." Is Anna's response. Everyone turns to her and starts to laugh. "It's not funny, I'm starving!"

"Ok how about we have steak AND pasta." Mom compromises.

"Works for me."

"Me too."

"Me three." And with that, mom began to make the food.

"What do you say if we add a fruit salad."

"YES!" All of us cheer.

"Alright Zeek, I need you to run to the store and pick up some fruit." She tells me. Ugh I reaaaaly don't want to.

"What, why are you getting it from the store?" Anna asks.

"I don't have a fruit garden."

"Just give me a second." And with that Anna walks outside and over to my mom's flower garden kneels down in front of the dirt and starts to wave her hand above the soil until a small vine was sticking out from the ground, then slowly pulls her hand up and the vine started growing as her hand got higher, then some grapes start to pop out. Then she asks Evie if she could pick some of them and take them to my mom inside.

"That waz amazing." I tell her.

"I'm not done yet." She starts to walk over to a tree but I grab her arm really fast.

"Wait! You're not gonna leave me are you?" I ask a little scared, I just got her, I don't wanna lose her now.

"I will NEVER leave you." She says kissing me on the cheek so I let her arm go and she continues to the tree. With that, she puts her hand on the tree and look up to see apples, bananas, and oranges growing from it. Wow, that's not possible. Then again, she is the fairy princess so she's probably full of surprises.

"Ok Zeek, get up there and pluck some fruits."

"What, why?"

"Because you're the male. It's your job to do the climbing. I mean unless you want me to climb in a DRESS that people could possibly look up." She says, going over to the tree getting ready to climb.