Chapter 2

(Picture of Gabriel above)

*Gabriel's POV*
Ugh another boring uneventful day. I guess I should introduced myself, my name is Gabriel and I'm the alpha of the world's largest and strongest pack. The Blood Moon pack. There are rumors that whenever a wolf or any creature that was to cross into my territory. The truth is that my pack doesn't kill every creature to cross my border it actually depends on the reason. If it were to be a rouge that was just looking for a pack to be part of a pack, I give them a 3 month trial. If they can make it 3 months without causing problems than they can stay but if I feel as if they're a threat to my pack, I will dispose of them immediately because I will always put my pack first. Now I'm just doing paperwork when I get a mind link from one of my warriors.

'Alpha, we found a girl wondering in the woods but she doesn't seem like a threat, what do you want us to do?'

A girl wondering in the woods by herself, I've never had to deal with this so I mind linked him back 'Bring her to my office'

About 15 minutes later I hear a knocking, I say 'Enter' and then I'm hit with the most amazing scent, kind of like green apple and grape together. When I turn to look at the door I was stunned by the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen.