~Sharing is caring~

Everyone was scattered in different places, filling up what was once a huge empty space. The main door straight away opened to a huge front room with an open plan kitchen at the back. Voices would echo due to the high ceilings and wide spaces. You could even see the second floor from below due to the balcony on top of the stairs.

Majority of the ladies had taken over the kitchen and were already unpacking their foods to cook. Yosub and Taejun were running around, chasing each other which was the only game they ever seemed to play.

Taehyung and Yosub's grandma were taking turns relaxing on the massage chair, whilst making weird noises due to the vibration. They both looked so childish giggling like little children playing with a toy.

Meanwhile Taeyeon, Dongwook and Jiwoong were in front of the TV. All three of them were fighting over the remote.

"BTS is on music bank live right now!"

"I'm older than you, so pass it over here."

"Noo, my baseball match is more important! Go watch your pretty boys somewhere else!"

Taeyeon instantly shut up and glared at Dongwook. He stared back at her, blinking innocently, confused with her sudden mood change. Before he could even take his next breath, Taeyeon quite literally pounced on him. He stumbled backwards and screamed as she repetitively pulled his hair and punched him.

"Don't. You. Dare. Say. Anything. About. My. Boys!" she shouted, punching him after every word.

Swiftly, the scary ahjuushi, Jiwoong, took the remote from Dongwook's hand and plopped on the sofa.

All I could do was laugh at the beautiful sight of Taeyeon attacking Dongwook. Any sane person knew that their life would end if you said one negative thing about her groups, especially her favourite, BTS.

RIP Dongwook. You will be missed.

"Well the next few days is totally not going to stressful."

I looked to my left to see Jimin sigh as he watched the chaotic scene in the room. I let out an unsure laugh because I too knew that it was going to be a pretty stressful time. We fell into another awkward silence as we stood there, simply observing.

This time I looked around and admired his home. Colourful abstract paintings were hung up against the white walls. Shelves were filled with photo frames and he had a rather impressive collection of Bearbricks.

He also had a few shelves dedicated to trophies won from dance competition. I knew this because I actually read all the labels, to distract myself from feeling awkward in the presence of Jimin. I hoped he would walk away after a while but he still stayed standing next to me.

"Dancing is my main hobby and I guess you could say it's my life," he said, noticing how I was eyeing his trophies. I could feel his pride from the way he spoke so confidently about it. It made me envy him that not only was he a successful doctor but he also had talent in the creative field.

"So assuming that you lived in the village, when did you leave?"

"I left when I was in my early teens. About the age of 13, I moved in with my uncle who lives here in Seoul."

Whilst we continued talking, I learnt that we had actually gone to the same middle school but were in different classes. It made me realise just how small the world was to be able to bump into the same faces even about ten years later.

"Me and Taehyung used to be extremely close as well. He would visit me often with his father, who was basically my second dad," he said, looking at Taehyung with longing eyes.