Chapter 18

Bree's POV:
I stared in shock, seeing two of each of my brothers. I didn't quite know which one was which.
"Bree!" Adam said, eunning over to me. That was Adam. And he wasn't wearing something on his neck so I assumed that was Adam. But the other two?
"Bree it's me." A Chase said.
"No, Bree, don't listen to him." The other Chase said. "It's me."
My mind was ready to explode.
"Adam?" I asked. "Do you-"
"Nope." Adam said. "Man, this is a lot harder than checkers."
I rolled my eyes but focused. I needed to take Roman and Riker out but not harm Chase.

Chase's POV:
"Bree it's me." I said smiling.
"No, Bree, don't listen to him." Riker said. "It's me."
I could tell that Bree was having a hard time figuring out which one of us was the real Chase-er-me.
"Bree." I begged. "That's Riker. He's been posing as me for a day now, they were gonna kill me and Adam."
Bree's eyes wandered and I could tell she believed me.
"That's Riker!" Riker said. "Let me show you."
He carefully walked over to Davenport's computer and he pressed a button. I felt something in my neck as I morphed into Riker. He then grabbed the device on my neck and ripped it off, me staying Riker.
"Ow." I muttered, holding my neck.
Bree looked at me and nodded to Adam, who used his blastwave ability on me. I fell and fell unconsious, Riker's evil grin staring down at me.