Chapter 3

Bree's POV:
"You did what?" I questioned. "You turned his bionics off? Why?"
Trevor laughed. "Because then it wouldn't be half as fun to torture him if he could fight back. Let's get started."
"Chase, stay behind me." I ordered.
"What? No. I want to help!" Chase whined like a child.
"They're going after you. That's why you need to protect yourself. And you can't do that without your bionics."
"I won't just stand here while you fight them! You can't handle them alone! I need to help!" He protested.
I knew he was right so I just gave in. I knew I couldn't win.
"Fine." I muttered. "Just please be careful." I said.
He nodded and got into postition beside me. We were ready.
"Are you done?" Trevor asked. "Ready to fight like a man, Chase?"
Chase keeped his cool and said nothing.
Then, we fought.
I took on Marcus and Sebastian and Chase took on Trevor and Roman and Riker.
I began fighting and tried not to look back at Chase, who I hoped was doing okay.
"Give it up Bree!" Marcus snarled. "We're gonna be victorious! Not you!"
That only made my fury rise and I fought even harder.

Chase's POV:
I was fighting Roman, Riker and Trevor and may I just say, fighting without my bionics is hard. I was litterally only relying on my instincts and battle/combat skills to keep me going.
I ducked one of Roman's punches but then I was caught off guard when Riker punched my in the stomach when I ducked. I staggared backwards and lost control of my balance, falling onto (of course) Bree.
"Sorry." I mumbled, as Trevor picked me up by my collar.
"Get the girl, and the other 'Elite Force'. They get to watch their dear team member die first."