Chapter 1

Roman's POV:
We needed to escape. We've already stayed here for long enough. A year was plenty. I hope that I'll know that the Elite Force is destroyed in the end. That is our new goal. Those stupid morons won't last till Christmas.
Jailbreak.

Bree's POV:
Chase and I were alone at the penthouse (besides Skylar snoring upstairs) and we were watching TV. It was great to finally have Chase back, for good. I missed my little bro.
"Hey," I asked Chase as he turned to me. "Yeah?"
"Why don't we order a pizza?" I ask.
He nods and picks up the phone to order. I got up to Skylar's room and ask her if she'll want any pizza. I knew she was awake because of the noise going down.
"Hey, want some pizza?" I asked. "We ordered."
She nodded. "Just wait about twenty minutes."
I went back downstairs and twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang and Chase went to get it.
"Pizza." They said. Chase grabbed the pizza and paid, just as Skylar supersped down, grabbed two slices and ran back upstairs.
"Aw, shoot. I forgot the tip." Chase muttered opening the door again, where the pizza men still were.
"Keep it." And they both pressed a button ont their necks and transformed into Roman and Riker. The cybercloak! They stole it.
Chase backed up and we both readied our fists, just as Marcus, Sebastian and Trevor surrounded us (including Roman and Riker).
"How'd you escape?" Chase asked.
"Shut it!" Trevor said, punching Chase in the gut, making him stagger backwards.
"Hey!" I protested, helping Chase back on his feet.
"Hey guys what's going-" Kaz and Oliver came in and Marcus flicked his wrist, sending them both flying down the hall.
"Hey, leave them alone!" I yelled.
"No can do, honey." Sebastian said. "We've got a little work to do."