Chapter 12

Adam's POV:
"Chase!" I screamed, pounding on the doors. My bionics were weak and so was I. I climbed up to Mr. Davenport and he and Bree pulled me up, looking at me like where's Chase?
"H-he's still down there!" I muttered weakly. "Check the camera! He-he could still be alive!"
Bree ran to the computers and turned on the motitors, smoke everywhere. "We need to turn on something like a-a... vacuum!"
Mr. Davenport nodded, running to the computer, pressing buttons. "Okay! It should turn on any second.
I looked at the screen and suddenly something in the wall began to vibrate, shaking the camera. I watched as a little hole opened in the wall, sucking in the smoke, not fast enough.
"Make it bigger!" I yelled. "And try to fix the open thingy mabob!"
Mr. Davenport kept typing until the hole got a WHOLE lot bigger (Get it? See what I did there? Nevermind...) and the open pipe in the ceiling stopped spraying smoke everywhere.
"C'mon Chase." Bree and I muttered at the same time.
The smoke cleared up and I inched myself closer to the computer, gasping when I saw what I did. Chase's capsule door open with him, passed out on the floor of it.

Chase's POV:
I was in my capsule when I noticed a warning flashing on every screen. I thought nothing of it until it forced open all the capsule doors. See, since we often get trapped in our capsules, Mr. Davenport programmed this so in an emergency the doors would open. Thanks.
I yanked on the door but it wouldn't budge. The heat and smoke filled my lungs and I couldn't breath. I was gasping for air when my consciousness drifted away.