Chapter 4

Bree's POV:
"Let him go!" I squealed, just as and Marcus grabbed my arms, tying them together. I struggled as much as I could to get to Chase, who was also squirming like crazy. I needed to help him.
Suddenlly, Marcus brought in an unconscious Kaz and Oliver, and dragged them over to us.
Then, Sebastian came down with Skylar, who looked really upset and unamused.
"Now that the whole gang's here-wait, where'd Kaz go?" Trevor said.
I looked over and smiled when I saw him on the couch. Wow. Way to go Kaz.
"Wake the two up." Trevor ordered. "I want them all to see this."
I saw Chase squirm in fear when Trevor said what he said. I would be too if I were in his shoes.
Roman and Riker slapped Kaz and Oliver, waking them up, holding a tight grip on their arms.
"What are you doing?" Skylar asked in concern.
"Just you watch." Trevor said, his hand getting a lightning bolt across his fingertips.
Suddenly, Skylar jerked Sebastian fowards, flipping him back and onto the ground just as Oliver kicked up Roman and Kaz fired at Riker. Then, Oliver came over to me and untied my hands.
We stepped towards Trevor and he smirked, throwing Chase onto the ground in front of him, sending an electric shock to Skylar, Kaz, Oliver and I, who fell unconsious, just to hear Chase moaning in pain.

~SEVERAL HOURS LATER~
I woke up in a capsule somewhere underground. I noticed Kaz, Oliver and Skylar were each in a box with glowing golden bars, probably to cut off their superpowers.
I started banging on my capsule and woke everyone up, who looked quite confused.
"What happened?" Kaz asked.
"I don't know." I said. "I can't really remember."
I looked around and couldn't find Chase.
"Hey, where's Chase?" I aksed.
"He's with me." Trevor said, walking in.
"He's not..." I asked.
"No, not yet. But soon. You'll all get to see this. It'll be good."
Trevor then grabbed something who I guessed was Chase. He yanked out an uncoscious, beaten up Chase. He looked awful.
"Chase!" I yelled, suddenly remembering everything. "Stay away from him!"
Trevor just smiled. "Not today."
He threw Chase and he slammed into a bionic desk, groaning. Chase woke up and looked up wincing at the pain in his back. Poor Chase.
"Chase!" I screamed.
Trevor went over to Chase who was scrambling to get away.
Trevor then used Molecular Kinesis to move Chase closer to him.
"Goodbye Chase."