Chapter 9

Mr. Davenport's POV:
There was a serum that'd maybe help Chase. All I had to do was inject him with it and it'd go straight to his veins and he'll either have a good reaction or a bad reaction. There wasn't any way to tell whether it'd work or not until I check the database of his chip and infostructure. Then it'd be confirmed whether his body reacted well to it.
I was right about to inject Chase when Bree called me. "Mr. Davenport! Get up here, quickly!"
I sighed and set down the needle, heading up the hydrolift.

Bree's POV:
"What are you four doing here?" I questioned. It was Roman, Riker, Marcus and Sebastian.
"Why, we're here to destroy every one of you! Starting with Chase." Marcus snarled.
"Mr. Davenport!" I yelled. "Get up here, quickly!"
I heard the hydrolife come up.
"I was about to inject Chase, what-" he stopped in his tracks. "Hello."
Roman nodded at Sebastian and he geoleaped away.
"Where'd he go?" I asked, looking at around me.
Everyone looked around and we all got in a big fight.
(A/N I didn't really feel like writing out the fight so punch, kick, pow.)
We were halfway through when Roman, Marcus and Riker backed up.
"What?" I asked. "Too chicken?"
Marcus gritted his teeth but stayed silent.
"Mission: Complete." I heard Sebastian behind me.
"What did you do?" I asked.
"I destroyed the serum of course." Sebastian snarled. "Goodbye dear Chase."
And they all geo leaped away.