Chapter 17

Bree's POV:
Chase and Adam have been acting weirdly today. They both keep getting in a fighting stance every time they see someone. I can understand Chase but Adam? I've tried talling to them but they both don't listen, which I can understand from Adam but Chase?
This morning I got up for some breakfast and noticed Adam and Chase were gone. That was strange... But when they came back... My eyes widened.

Adam's POV:
"Noo!" I yelled. "Don't you touch my brother!"
Marcus chuckled, when suddenly Two guys who looked identical to me and Chase ran up to us.
"Ok guys." Chase said. "New plan."
"What's going on?" I asked.
"That's Roman and Riker pretending to be us." Chase explained, still struggling to free himself.
"Anyways, new plan. Give us Chase and Adam. We need them to... help." Roman snarled.
I had a bad feeling about this.
He approached Chase and stuck something onto his neck, wincing in pain. I was about to do something when I noticed they would probably have to get to my capsule and open it. That was my chance to escape.
Roman and Riker opened the door and I blastwaved them, sending them into a wall.
"Get him!" Marcus screeched.
I blew them back with my blow thingy and unchained Chase.
"Thanks Adam." Chase said, smiling.
I grabbed Marcus and Sebastian and used the chains achase had to chain them both to the pole and them I decided to bring Roman and Riker with us.
We got to the penthouse and Bree stared at us, eyes wide when I realized it:
There were two Adam's and two Chasey's.