Bonus Chapter *Life Being A Loving Husband & Wife*✔

Start from the beginning

I kept my blabbering on but it seems like that he is not even bothered to listen.

Taking the dryer again I started doing my hairs when it didn't work

"ek to ye dryer bhi na kaam he nahi kar raha. Nahi karna mujhay apnay baal dry"
(And now this dryer won't work, forget it I don't want to dry my hair now)

I shouted in frustration and saw him looking at me standing straight. A smile was there playing on his lips which I didn't liked at all.

"ap maan kiyoun nahi lete Hussain budhay hogaye hain aap"
(why don't you agree hussain you are old now)

I shouted seeing his reflection in mirror when he removed his T-Shirt showing me his upper half naked body.

"oh come on Amaya mere six packs abhi bhi hain main nahi horaha burha"
(oh come on Amaya I still have my six packs I am not getting old)

He said in return.

"main nahi horaha burha"
(I am not getting old)

I repeated his words and he saw me smiling.

"Are you repeating my words"

He said next and I repeated that too.

"oh so you really are repeating my words so I think you should be repeating my actions too"

He said and I showed him my irritated smile.

"NO NEVER if I start repeating your actions too then we won't be going anywhere and end up on BED"

I mouthed but then wined my eyes in shock of what I said.

Seeing towards him I saw him mischievously smiling and I blushed gazing the floor.

"nahanay jaye aap"
(you go for a bath)

I shouted seeing towards him and he backwards in the bathroom.

"Well Amaya"

He called me popping his head out of the bathroom and I saw him twisting myself to him. yesI mouthed saying him to speak more.

"you said k mai Buddha horaha hoonn"
(you said that I am getting old)

He said and I nodded

"ji kaha tha kiyoun koi shak hai?"
(yes I did why any doubt?)

I asked blinking my eyes repeatedly at him.

"fuzul ki bakwaas tum kar rahi thye, aur dryer k na chalnay par chrhi tum aur you are saying me that mai Buddha horaha hoon?"
(You were talking nonsense, and you got irritated with the dryer for not working and you are saying me that I am getting old)

He said and takes a pause between.

"Amaya Buddha mai nahi, buddhi tum horahi ho"
(Amaya I am not getting old you are getting old)

He said and my mouth automatically made an 'o' shape.

"Did you just call me old Hussain?"

I asked again and he nodded. And that's was enough.
Taking my cleanser bottle from the table I throw it in his direction in door and his head popped inside the bathroom again.

Frustrated I plugged in the dryer again and started doing my hair when a smile broke to my lips remembering his words.
"wasay keh to sahi rahay thay ye"
(well he was saying the right thing anyway)

I mouthed smiling to myself holding the dryer in my hand.

"main humesha he sahi kehta hoon Amaya"
(I always say right Amaya)