Prologue

P R O L O G U E

I was walking in the corridors of my hell of a school when someone pinned me to the lockers. I looked up to see who is it and I was met by green orbs staring directly into mine.

"What do you want?" I said. Trying hard to get the upper hand over this boy.

"I want you to be my fucking girlfriend." He said while trapping me under his arms as he leaned and whispered. "Fake girlfriend." In my ears that sent shivers throughout my body.

"What?! Are you insane?!" I snapped as I pushed him off of me but he was strong so it's useless.

"You should be thankful that I chose you. I fucking can chose other fucking hot girls than you." He hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said and looked at his eyes again.

"Look, we are both beneficiary here. You wouldn't get attacked by other students when I'm around you. In my case, you can help me win the girl behind me. Is she still there?" He said while whispering . I peeked over his shoulder and find the beautiful, most popular, and sexiest girl in our campus. Haillee Johnson.

"Yes. You can just win her without me. Use your so called magnetic charms." I said into his ears. I saw him rolling his eyes.

"So?" He trailed. I shook my head.

"First of all, No. Second of all, No. And third of all, no is my final answer." I said. He smirked and pulled away from me.

"Okay. I will let you bullied by other students now." He said and began to walk away. I notice that some girls focused their hard gazed on mine. In that moment, I regretted that I even push him away. So I made my decision.

---
A/n: How was it? I will start before this dealing part okay? How Selena used to be, okay?

Starting this book,

Yricka.