Ch. 89- When Everything Is Perfect.

Do u all want a spree today? If yes then keep commenting and voting I might post 1-2 parts more :')

#angry_bird

As sanyukta and randhir finally came down hand in hand. Renuka who was seated on the couch looked up and passed a warm smile before getting up and walking towards Sanyukta.

Sanyukta licked her lips nervously and blinked her eyes.

"sanyukta " she chilled softly and sanyukta held on to randhir's hand tightly before passing a awkward smile.

" ye-s aunt-y"

"aunty nahi! Maa bolo " she smiled and randhir smiled too seeing sanyukta all nervous like a kid.

" maa.. Maa? " she stammered

" Haa " renuka smiled
" abh toh tum meri beti hi ban jaogi na " she smiled wholeheartedly while randhir watched how sanyukta's expressions kept changing from nervous to confused to shocked.

" okay " she nodded and renuka smiled.

" toh rishta leke kab au? " renuka questioned and sanyukta blushed and lowered her gaze shyly.

" mom " randhir chuckled and pulled sanyukta closer to him smiling.

" can I hug u beta? " renuka spread her arms and sanyukta hesitated before hugging her and immediately detached their frames.

Renuka knew she would need time to adjust. She smiled and cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Sanyukta bit down on her lip.. And crawled her hands down before again holding randhir's hand and he smiled seeing her actions and held her hand firmly.

"u are looking beautiful in this saree beta " she smiled and sanyukta blushed

" thank u .. Au-ty.. I mean maa " renuka chuckled and patted randhir's shoulders.

Randhir slowly walked out along with her. While sanyukta failed to understand the reason behind renuka's changed demeanour.

***

" so future Mrs. Shekhawat everything set? "
Randhir pulled her cheeks once seated inside the car.

" Haa " she giggled.

" finally we will be married and I don't get to hear even one I love u from u " he pouted and sanyukta pressed her lips. True that she never chipped an I love u to him. She loved him she knew it already then what was the problem? Why could not she muster up courage and say I love u to him.

Randhir drove silently. Sanyukta was still in a deep thought. She wanted to make him feel special. But how? She really wanted to tell him that her feelings were too deep towards him. She could anything for him.

"we reached Sanyukta "

" oh " sanyukta pressed a smile.

" good night.. Dream about me " randhir winked and she twisted her lips

" do I get a good night kiss? " randhir asked dramatically

Sanyukta rarely kissed him.

She giggled pressing her lips on his cheeks and he blushed.

" thank u " he smiled widely and kissed her back on her cheeks and she hit his shoulder.

" u next time shave and then kiss me .. Lagti hai mujhe " she pouted and randhir chuckled and rubbed his bearded cheeks with her soft ones and she crossed her arms around her chest angrily.

" don't touch me from next time.. Specially don't kiss. "

" u sure? " he grinned before pecking her cheeks again and kept kissing until she started laughing and tickled her while she threw her head back and giggled some more.

#angry_bird
#akansha