Ch. 81- I Feel Something Deeper Than Love For You.

#angry_bird

"sanyukta pass my phone "

" ya here " she picked up his phone from the side table and passed it to him .. Randhir copied the number and saved it in his cellphone .. Before blocking it and adding it to reject list in sanyukta's cell phone.

" I will take care of whoes number is it and all .. Don't worry .. I have blocked this number .. He must be some random person .. U know prank calls and stuffs " he smiled rubbing small circles on her knuckles ..

Randhir knew that this wasn't just a number and somehow he had a notion that this was sanjay .. How he wanted to smash his head ..
Sanyukta nodded and bent down to kiss his forehead and he smiled

" tum kitna Khayal rakhte ho mera .. Apni priority banate ho .. Isse pehle kisi ne mujhe itna pyaar nahi kia randhir .. Choti choti baat ka kitna Khayal rakhte ho .. Mein agar thori der phone na uthau toh sab chor ke ah jate ho .. Baki ko toh shayad farak bhi nahi parta tha .. Mein sochti thi ki shayad mujhe kabhie pyaar nahi milega par tum ah gaye na sab change ho gaya "

All this while she was speaking randhir kept looking at her ..
Each and every person had this want of belonging to someone and being someone's first priority and she never got it with anyone before .. She had gone through a lot .. In her already disturbed life the god gave her even more deep wounds which she could never forget .. Bt this time god has to be fair and he cannot let that sanjay win .. It's an age old theory GOOD OVER EVIL and this time GOOD has to WIN.

"thank u for coming in my life randhir .. Maybe I m not good enough bt u have expected like - - - "

Before she cd complete randhir got up from her lap and pressed his palms on her lips and held the back of her head before carefully putting her down on the bed and kissing her nose ..

" no thank you's .. I'm so happy that I have u in my life .. Do u even have any idea? How much I love u? And ofcourse nothing or no one can make me as happy as u can .. So u are and always be my first priority and even I wasn't that special to anyone.. Now I m to u .. So hum dono ek dusre ke liye .. That's the best .. We don't need to care about anyone else .. Okay? " he lovingly caressed her cheeks and she smiled brightly and nodded ..

" idhar aao " she asked him to come near her and she caressed his face with her palms before planting a loving and moist kiss on his forehead ..

" u are EVERYTHING TO ME.. I feel something which is even more than just love for u .. No one ever can take ur place in my life .. U are the reason why I m alive.. I owe my life to u .. And I m very possessive of u " she smiled and tears trickled down her eyes .. She sniffed before wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him.. thus making him fall on her partially ..

She could be like this always and forever .. She could hug him all day .. She felt happy safe and loved .. His embrace provided her much needed peace and solace.

Randhir brought her closer to him and stroked her hair with his hand and smiled hearing her genuine confession .. Cherishing the feel of her lips on his forehead .. And today he understood that how much she loved him .. She never said all this before and he honestly didnot know her love was so deep .. He had to accept .. That he could never match the intensity of her love.

She dosed off in his arms and he kissed her cheeks before tucking her hair behind her ear and dosing off beside her.
THIS WAS THE BEST FEELING.

***

"u will be fine .. U are sure? I don't know .. I feel so broken right now .. I don't feel like leaving u alone " he shook his head before embracing her

" randhir u go .. I will be fine promise "
She knew it wd be difficult bt it wasn't impossible.

" no .. Or u come with me .. I don't know .. "

" randhir I will just go out and have some fun .. Till u are back? "

" NO "

" WHY? "

" NO going out of the hotel room ALONE" he chipped seriously and she started to giggle

"okay " she giggled

" mein kal bol rahi thi mein possessive Hu aur tum " she chuckled " tum possessive protective sab ho "she pulled his cheeks and he smiled

" agar daar lage to call me.. And yes do pick my calls "

" yes baba jao abh " she smiled ..

" bye" he hugged her before kissing her forehead and turning around to leave when he felt her lips on his cheeks and she ran away and he smiled sheepishly and caressed the area and left for his meeting.

Little did they know that sanyukta's small mistake would cause a big trouble thus destroying their Happy Life.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha