Ch. 26- CLOSE YET FAR

#angry_bird

Nowadays randhir started meeting sanyukta quite often .. They were becoming really close friends .. Sanyukta was slowly getting comfortable around him.. She started feeling safe around him .. Bt physical intimacy was something she was still quite scared off..

Randhir usually wondered what made her so nervous that she would almost flinch back if any guy's hand brushed hers in a crowded place .. Her eyes held pain always .. And that was definitely not because of her divorce there was something more it .. Bt what?

Parth tried his level best to talk to hr.. Apologise .. Bt no use.. Parth was successful in sending her ex-in laws behind the bars.. Bt that wd not lessen her pain ..
And the court proceedings did nothing bt used to make her even more upset .. Sanyukta had almost become fed up of her life .. She didnot even feel like living .. She searched for jobs .. Bt hell who would give job to a class 12 pass girl? That too wth such low marks?

Staying Alone at home used to scare sanyukta like anything ..
That evening sanyukta was asleep .. Anju didnot wake her up cause she rarely slept and used to cry the whole night .. Seeing her sleeping peacefully after so long made her smile .. She had to go out for some work and so she went away ..

When her slumber broke .. She rubbed her eyes lazily and yelled

"maa? "

*NO RESPONSE*

" MAA" she called again..

Sighing she went out and searched everywhere bt she wasn't there ..

"no one is at home? " tears brimmed her eyes ..

What if again someone wd come up and rape her? Wierd thoughts came in her mind .. She crossed her arms across her upper body and she shivered .. She was feeling scared!
Just then the door bell rang .. Making her even scared ..

She took slow steps towards the door and asked from inside

"kon? Maa aap? " she said wth quivering lips

" nahi .. Mein Hu " a manly voice hit her ears

" mein kon? " she asked scared

She slowly opened the gate and peeped through it cause she did recognise the voice of the person ..

" randhir " he smiled at her

She closed the door with a thud.. He was a guy at the end of the day and she was alone at home .. Why wd he come home like that in such a odd time? What if he knew she was alone and wanted to take advantage?
Bt she had been wth him earlier .. Not alone though .. They used to be in public .. Bt if he wanted to Hurt her.. He wd have done it much before ..
Bt still she was afraid of staying home alone and letting a guy in was even scary..

SANJAY had left the marks not only on her body bt also in her mind .. She was scared to be alone.. She was scared of the opposite gender itself now ..

Bt he was RANDHIR and not SANJAY .. her heart yelled
Bt he was GUY and she was ALONE

"SANYUKYA? " she heard his voice again

" tum.. Tumhe kya kaam hai? "
She asked from inside

" wo .. Kholo toh "randhir said confused as to why was she acting this way? He had come here wth the invitation card.. His mom and dad were celebrating there 30th anniversary .. And so he had come here to invite vidushi's family ..

" sanyukta? "
She slowly opened the gate again and he pushed the gate feeling annoyed and she almost jumped back and tears brimmed her eyes.. She covered her body wth the dupatta and yelled

" please .. Don't touch me " tears oozed out of her eyes .. Her body shivering wth fear

" sanyukta... ? " he looked confused and worried at the same time and went near her bt she kept walking back

" randhir please! "

Randhir was so shocked looking at her that she cdnot even understand what to say or do? Without thinking he held her hand and pulled her close and she closed her eyes wth fear

" leave me " she punched his chest

" sanyukta shhh.. Sh.h.. Y are u scared? I won't hurt u" he wiped her tears ..

"I came here .. To just give this invitation card " he caressed her hair to calm her ..

He could feel her body relaxing.. Her breathing getting normal

" u won't rape me na? " she looked up at him wth teary eyes while his eyes widened at her question

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha