Ch. 40- IN HIS ARMS.

#angry_bird

As she cried In his arms for some more time .. Randhir kept patting her back .. !

"sorry " she whispered while randhir cupped her face Asking her why? Why was she apologising?

" I over reacted " she Chewed her lips ..

" no .. No its Okay! " he kissed her forehead and sanyukta closed her eyes almost immediately ..
Feeling his lips on her skin .. She smiled faintly .. His mere touch could set her whole body On fire .. And when his lips kissed her skin .. It felt so good and right .. She felt like she was in heaven .. Nothing cd be as pure as his touch .. !

" so ghumne jana hai ya nahi? " randhir asked giggling while she nodded like a baby

" obviously! " she smiled circling her hands around his neck .. All this little things which was awkward for them earlier now was becoming normal ..
She was no more conscious around him .. She never felt so comfortable ever in her life ..

She always felt lucky to have randhir in her life .. Surely he was a blessing .. She had never been so comfortable around boys.. Bt with him the case was different .. He was just not a boy .. He was definitely special .. Very special .. !

"see nail polish bhi kharab " he stuck his tongue out ..

" Haa .. "

" mere shirt pe laga Di " he twisted his lips ..

" sorry sorry " she chuckled holding her ears ..

" it's okay " he smiled

" I will be ready u wait ! "

She quickly ran inside the washroom and got herself ready to go out with randhir..

Randhir waited outside .. Surfing through his phone .. As sanyukta sat beside him removing her spoiled nail paint .. She peeped trying to look what he was doing ..

"kya dekhna hai? " randhir asked

" baas aise hi .. " she shrugged ..
He kept his phone aside and dipped some cotton Inside the remover and took her left hand removing the nail paint ..

She smiled as he did that ..

" abhi se training le rahe ho? Apni bivi ke liye karna " she chipped bt somewhere felt bad .. He wd do the same for someone else as well? This made her a little sad bt she Ws also curious about knowing his reply ..

" nahi meine shaddi nahi Karni " randhir chuckled ..

She felt happy as he said that .. Now she cd have him all her life just for herself.. Bt was it possible without sharing any special bond? Being juts friends was okay? She had to realise her feelings for him .. Only then maybe she cd have him All her life .. Binding him in a special bond with herself.. The bond he cd could only share with her and none else ..

Taking her hand in his .. Sanyukta slowly unlatched the door .. Watching if any one was home .. So that they cd escape easily .. Anju was inside her room .. And the hall was empty ..

Quickly they ran out of the house .. She was still unaware about the face that anju knew everything ..

Sitting in the front seat of the car .. Sanyukta suddenly hugged him with all her might .. The tightest hug she had ever shared with anyone else ..

Wrapping her hands tightly around him she rested her head against his chest.. Her hand was beating erratically .. She didnot know why but she wasn't feeling like letting him go .. Not today .. Not now .. She wanted to hold him like this forever ..

Randhir was shocked bt he wrapped his hand around her body as well ..

He wanted to ask what happend .. Bt maybe nothing happend? She just felt like doing so .. Both remained silent for long time ..

Randhir's grip around her body grew tighter .. His lips curved upwards .. While sanyukta's eyes filled with tears suddenly wetting his dark blue shirt ..

She had always just imagined hugging someone she loved like this .. Bt today she felt like doing this to randhir .. And this felt wrong yet so right .. She didnot know why she did it?

Randhir was now her life and she was yet to realise this ..

Tears filled randhir's eyes as well .. And almost an hour passed by bt they didnot leave each others embrace .. !

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha