Ch. 62- First Intimate Moment.

#angry_bird

WHAT.. WHAT?! " vidushi and sanyukta looked at each other shocked .. Sanyukta then turned towards randhir and glared him ..

Randhir's forehead creased almost immediately and he caressed his forehead and smiled awkwardly at sanyukta .. Bt she didnot return his gesture ..

"maa ye? Ho kya raha hai? " vidushi threw her hand up in frustration

" mei parth se baat Karne ja rahi Hu .. ! Oh god! " vidushi stomped her foot .. While anju nodded and smiled at them before pulling vidushi out ..

And now randhir and sanyukta stood alone in the room ..

" RANDHIR! " sanyukta turned towards him and glared him.

" maa ko sab pata hai? Kabse kaise how! " sanyukta caught his arm ..

" Haa.. Wo uhh sanyukta.. Mujhe.. "

" kya bolo! " she said angrily ..

What wd he say? That when she was sick he had yelled at her parents? He had fought with them? He unintentionally proposed to them that he wanted sanyukta as his wife and then he wd take care? What? He was speechless .. How did anju come to know? He definitely didnot want to answer this question

"randhir if u don't answer me right now .. Then I m not talking to u ever again! " she declared and sat down on the edge of the bed ..

" ek min .. Maa ko pehle se pata tha u love me? Even before I knew .. Even before u started coming to meet me by climbing the pipe .. And we used to hang out umm I thought everything was a secret .. Say! "

And randhir closed his eyes and inhaled sharply ..

" sanyu .. Arre u love chocolates na .. Meine kal ane se pehle Liya tha .. Mein to bhool hi gaya dena .. Ye raha .. " he smiled desperately trying to change the topic and handed her the chocolate ..

" shut up! " she snapped and took the chocolate from his hand ..

" arre tumhara fav hai .. Silk! " he smiled ..

" don't change the topic randhir " sanyukta said angrily ..

And randhir pouted.. " kha toh lo"

"randhir! "

" Acha fine ! She knew everything! " randhir finally said and then sanyukta again widened her eyes ..

" what the hell? "

" kabse? "

" jab u got hospitalised! " randhir said

" haan toh? "

" wo I was angry that .. Umm anju aunty had slapped u.. And u .. Umm I was very scared and then wo .. Uh.. Meine ghusse mein bol Diya tha that I will marry u and .. Umm "

" oh god .. ! "
" Fir! "

" toh aunty ko laga I was just using u .. Bt I told her that I love u " randhir licked his lips nervously

" u yelled on my mom? " she faked anger.. How she wanted to smile seeing his cute confused face ..

" sorry sanyukta .. Wo hum .. I was ghussa .. Please sorry .. I wanted to make u happy and I knew u were angry with ur family so I didnot say anything .. U loved it when I come through the window to meet u .. So I did It " he said holding her hands in it and kissed it ..

" randhir " she hugged him .. " thank u so much " she kissed his cheeks .. While he inhaled sharply .. Why did she need to do such things to him in such serious conditions

" u did all this for me " she said happily ..

" sanyukta why are u thanking me .. It's my duty to keep u happy always .. " he kissed her forehead and hugged her again ..

Randhir broke the hug and pinched her nose ..

" let's get fresh .. " he chuckled

" uthte hi drama :3" sanyukta shook her head ..

"jiju ko bhi pata hai? "

" ha "

" basically mere alawa sabko pata tha u love me " she twisted hr nose

While he giggled " almost.. "

" toh kyu itna mehnat Karte the window se ane ka? Door se ate "

" tumhare liye " he looked at her with admiration and sanyukta lost herself in the depth of his eyes ..

She pressed her lips togther and looked down blushing .. Randhir pulled her nose and got up .. He went inside the Washroom smiling thinking about her ..

As he came out after freshening up .. He saw sanyukta having the chocolate which he just gave her ..

"sanyukta "

" hm" her full concentration on the chocolate ..

"u didnot brush remember? "
Randhir chuckled

" ya so ..? "

" want some? "

She made randhir have some and smiled ..

" jhootha ho gaya! " randhir smirked

" Haa I like having ur jhootha " she blurted out and then widened her eyes .. And randhir yet again smirked

" I mean .. I told na it's okay if I have ur jhootha " she tried to cover up ..

" why? "

" don't irritate " she snapped and twisted her lips.. While randhir giggled loudly ..

She took a bite from the exact place from where randhir had taken .. And randhir smiled and pulled her closer .. Their breaths got mixed with each other .. And sanyukta shut her eyes .. Randhir held her hand gently..

Their noses touched .. His eyes closed almost immediately and he rubbed his nose on her cheeks .. His free hand cupped her face.. His finger caressing her soft lips.. He rubbed his lips on her cheeks and kissed her there lightly .. Licking the chocolate on the corner of her lips he kissed her there .. Her breathes became uneven and she held on to his shoulder with the other hand .. She was feeling this way the first time .. She didnot know what Ws happening to her body .. Bt being so close to randhir made her feel happy .. She felt like she was in heaven .. Everytime his lips touched her skin She used to feel wierd sensations all over her body .. Her stomach churned .. SHe inched closer to him.. Her cheeks burning.. Which had now turned red.. Hell she wasn't even able to hide her blush .. And randhir was about to mix their lips together .. The door opened and they almost jumped away from each other hearing vidushi's voice ..

"sorry sorry sorry! "

Sanyukta lowered her gaze her her whole body was on fire .. Her cheeks were burning .. She was red by now .. Randhir pressed his lips together and joined sanyukta .. Even he looked down .. Scratching his nape .. The situation ws definitely very awkward ..

"I m so sorry I will come later ..! " sanyukta didnot dare to look up ..

" umm bhabhi.. It's okay plz come " he tried smiling .. Bt in real he was equally nervous and was feeling equally awkward

<3

#ANGRY_BIRD
#akansha