Ch. 76- With Him.

#angry_bird

"aunty please let me take her along with me ! It's not safe for her to be here alone .. Aunty sanjay is back .. I don't want her to - - "
Randhir tried to explain the situation to anju ..

" bt wo wopas kuch--" tears blurred her vision

"nai woh kuch nahi kar payega .. ! Bt abhi mein sanyukta lo arkele chor ke nahi ja sakta .. " randhir shook his head ..

" kab wopas aoge par tum? " she asked.

" baas do din "

She caressed his hair and smiled at him ..

" thank u .. " anju chipped ..

After hearing what all sanyukta had gone through he seriously had no faith in her parents .. He knew they were good bt they didnot understand her and that he was sure .. He knew sanyukta cannot express anything infront of them .. And if anything bad happen he was doubt that they cd protect her ..

Randhir smiled at anju And left from there and went to sanyukta's room .. Yes it was early morning and she was sleeping soundly curled like a baby in her bed .. Her thick long mane covering her face thus blocking his view .. He smiled and sat beside her .. Caressing her soft mane and tucked her hair behind her ear .. She twitched her nose before turning around and he chuckled ..

Hours passed bt sanyukta didnot care to get up ..

Randhir finally tired of waiting dosed of their beside her .. And it was only when he dosed off sanyukta got up .. She first thought she was hallucinating bt then she got up and touched his arms and he was actually their .. She giggled ..

"kabhie bhi ah jata hai .. Pata hi nahi chalta .. " she smiled .. " abhse 3 din nahi rahega " she pouted before pulling his cheeks lightly and then went inside the washroom to freshen up ..

He still sleeping there with his lips Parted and legs stretched on the either sides .. She giggled looking at his position and then turned around .. As she was about to leave the room she felt a tug on her wrist and in moments she was right on top him ..

"k.. Kya kar rahe ho? " her face revealed how uncomfortable she was and he immediately felt guilty and freed her ..

" sorry! "

" it's okay .. " she smiled .. " tum kab aye? "

" subh 8 baje " he smiled ..

" kyu? Subh subh? Aur aye toh uthaya kyu nahi? Soh gaye! " she chuckled

" mein aunty se milne aya tha "

" huh? Kyu?? "

" Ek good news deni hai " he winked ..

" kya? " she smiled wide " tum nahi ja rahe? " her eyes widened and she beamed

" ja raha Hu .. " he smiled

" tab kya? "

" par arkele nahi! " he smiled wide thinking she wd get the hint bt she looked confused

" matlab? "

" pagal matlab tum bhi saath chalogi na " he held her hand and kissed her knuckles while she almost jumped on him hugging him tight ..

" saachiii??? Tumhare saath? " she giggled

" Haa meine aunty se baat kar Li .. "

" wow .. Yay! "

She was so happy only if she knew what awaited there for her ..

" packing kar lena .. Kal subh ki flight hai " he smiled before getting up and kissing her forehead and she closed her eyes ..

" kaha ja rahe ho? "

" office! "

" abhi! "

" aur nahi toh kabhie? 11 baj rahe hai "

" okay ! Mein na lunch time pe ah jau? " she asked .. And he smiled and nodded ..

She looped her arms around his body and hugged him

" bye " she finally chipped breaking the hug and he left ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha