Ch. 25- FREINDS? :D

#angry_bird

That day sanyukta on insistence of anju agreed to go to temple..

Sanyukta had even decided for herself that she wd start working .. Maybe she wd not get high salary or something.. Cse she wasn't much educated.. Bt she cd Atleast do something for herself .. Randhir was right she cannot spoil her life ..

As she was walking.. Suddenly her cell beeped ..
"heya" it was randhir's text..

She didnot know why bt a smile crept on her lips ..

She bit her lip and thought whether she shd reply or not ..
She pressed her lips and finally decided that there was no harm replying? Randhir ws a good guy..
Bt then again.. Why was he wasting his time for her? She was no one to him?
Why did he need to think abt her? Was he fooling around wth her? And wd end up using her later.. Like sameer's family did ..

She looked down at herself.. All the marks still fresh on her body .. Her eyes filled up almost instantly..

She wd not let someone come so close that she wd later feel afraid of Loosing them .. She won't let anyone to use her.

Walking slowly on the road.. Her vision blurred due to tears failed to spot the car coming towards her.. She actually didnot want to see that car .. She had no reason to live .. She felt so wasted ..

And as she walked further.. The car came nearer .. And stopped right near her feet.. Sanyukta looked up scared .. Because of the sound that came out cause of sudden break..
And the man from inside the car came out and hugged her tight .. Her eyes widened ..

He was RANDHIR .. She was standing like a statue .. After few seconds she realised in what position they were and pushed randhir ..

"what the hell " she yelled

" are u mad? U can't see and walk? Are u like blind!? Abhi lag jati! " he held her shoulders ..

Tears made their way from her eyes .. And his eyes softened .. And he held her hand ..

" come sit in the car ... "

" no"

"please.. "

He made her sit inside and drove to a place where they cd get privacy ..

" I m sorry wo I just got scared .. "

" why did u message me? We are not friends .. Stopped sending me messages .. " she looked away ..

" we are not friends " he chuckled ..

" no.. Don't try to come close to me.. I won't let u use me" she said angrily..

Randhir was astonished .. She felt he was using her? She felt so low of him!? Bt he knew she must be having her reasons.. He didnot know what had happened.. Bt something must have happend that made her like this .. She was still his Angry bird .. Not like before though.. Bt still .. She still had angry look always ..

"sanyukta.. I m not using u.. " he said softly..

She kept mum ..

" trust me for once? "

Still she ws quiet ..

" okay u trust ur friends? "

" I don't have friends .. " she replied ..

" will be mine friend? I don't have friends too! " he smiled

" don't lie! "
She made a balloon face

" okay I meant female friends .. " he smiled again

" I will think abt it "

" okay " he chuckled at her Antics ..

" BTW where were u gng? "

" mandir"

"I will drop u " he offered while she nodded ..

<3

#akansha