Ch. 30- SUICIDE (2)

#angry_bird

|| ~ chapter-30 ~ ||

The most difficult thing is to smile from above when u are sad.. To try to hide ur pain and grief..
Sanyukta was trying to forget everything and she was trying to live .. She was different .. She needed someone who would understand her ..

Already she had suffered so much .. But still she was a fighter .. And she was fighting ..

At that moment when she had let out her frustration infront of randhir .. She wanted someone .. She needed someone who would hug her tight and console her .. She wanted love .. She craved for it .. She wanted someone to understand her pain and listen to her .. She never got that from anyone bt randhir .. She was doing nothing wrong .. She was letting out her pain.. She had found solace in his arms.. What was her mistake?
Can't a guy and girl share a friendly hug? Her own family had pushed her to that hell.. And today her mother didnot trust her even a bit a slapped her for no reason?

Why was this world so judgemental .. Every day and night was getting difficult.. It was difficult for her to even breath .. She had lost all hopes at that moment .. She had no one .. For whom shd she live? It's better if she died .. Since her childhood no one understood her .. She was different .. One could change her with only love .. Bt none understood such a simple thing ..

Finally she gave up today .. She became weak .. She needed something to kill her self.. She didnot want to live .. When her eyes fell on the blade.. Without thinking anything else .. She took it and slit her wrist .. She guessed no one wd come behind her.. And so obviously she would die .. There was no chance of her being saved .. Bt she forgot randhir.. She forgot be would come after no matter how much she ran away from him..

Randhir had ignored anju and ran towards her room cause he knew .. Her expressions had told him that she would take a very wrong step ..

And he was right .. His fear came true .. And she tried to kill herself .. At that moment he almost died seeing her like that ..

Carrying her in his arms he made her sit inside the car .. Tears falling down from. His eyes and carried her to the hospital

"parth uske peeche chalo .. Sanyu wo theek toh ho jayegi na .. "

Anju cried

" maa randhir will keep her safe .. I will call and ask him which hospital " parth Consoled her.. And called randhir ..

" city hospital bhai " randhir chipped and disconnected the call driving as fast as he could ..

****

As he reached the hospital with her in his arms .. The nurses provided hm wth the stretcher ..

" doctor plz save her "

" yes we will try.. Bohot blood nikal gaya ha .. "
The doctor chipped seriously and carried her towards ICU

" sanyukta u have to come back for me.. Plz " he kept chanting ..

" u have a reason to live.. I will love u all my life .. SANJAY I WILL KILL HIM" he gritted his teeth .. His ears getting red.. And hands balled into a fist.. Knuckles white .. Blood all over his crisp white shirt..

He was determined to kill that bastrad
Nobody had the right to hurt sanyukta .. NOBODY .. NOT EVEN HER MOTHER

As anju walked inside the hospital.. Worried and scared for her daughter .. Randhir looked at her angrily and took long steps towards her

"how is she? " she asked

This made randhir even angry and he almost yelled

" it's all because of u .. Kya galti thi uski? She has suffered so much.. Why don't u try to understand her? What was her mistake? Why did u need to slap her? She tried to kill her self.. I will not leave anyone .. Why didnot u guys do proper investigation before marrying her off? If she a burden to u all tell me .. I love her .. I will marry her.. Don't hurt her ... " tears ran down his eyes ..

From where did he find the courage to tell this to her mother? He was so angry that he didnot even realise what he just said .. He had not even told sanyukta abt his love .. Hell he himself wasn't sure abt his feeling .. But today he knew when he saw her almost dying that sanyukta was the only person he loved .. And why it pained when she got married off to that sameer !

Hearing his words .. Anju's eyes widened .. While parth who was away talking to the doctors .. Came running hearing him shout

<3

#angrybird
#akansha