Ch. 45- Realising My Love

#angry_bird

She sat beside him and ran her hand on his hair. This time it was her turn to bring him back to life.. Bring him back to her .. He had to get up and he had no other option .. She wasn't giving him any option bt to get up ..

She leaned and placed her lips on his forehead and then travelled in down to his eyes .. Kissing both his eyes gently and caressed his face .. Tears streaming down her eyes ..

"get up .. Get up! " she engulfed him a bone crushing hug ..

" u can't leave me like that .. I won't let u .. "

Even in his unconscious state it was as if randhir's lips curved a little seeing her caring side for him?

He caressed his mane and kissed his knuckles occasionally..

" u promised me that u will never ever leave me.. How come u forgot it? It was just day before yesterday that u had promised and u are already trying to break it? " she cupped his cheeks .. Desperately wanting him to open his eyes ..

More tears oozed out of her eyes seeing his bandaged head .. She could clearly see how badly he was injured .. A big wound right there on his head .. So many machines piercing his skin ..

"I will never fight with you .. Get up please .. U asked me to live for u hai na? Abh tum nahi rahoge toh mera kya hoga? Randhir I m warning u I will go back to that angry mode if u don't wake up .. " she sobbed ..

Little did she know that he was dying he was dying to see her in her old self .. He was dying to see his angry bird .. She didnot know he was in love with her old self.. His ANGRY BIRD!
If giving away his life and not getting up meant reviving her old self.. Then he wd even do that.. That was how much his love was selfless

it was almost after an hour .. The doctors stepped inside and asked her to leave .. She hesitantly left his hand not before placing a wet kiss on it ..

"doctor he will be fine na? "

" we are trying " he smiled..
" BTW who are u? Umm didnot see u all these days " the nurse asked casually ..

And she was speechless .. Who was she? Who was he to her? Or who was she to him? What was their relationship all about? What was all this? Why had she been crying for him?
This wasn't just frndship! Was it? There was definitely something more to it ..

Sanyukta without answering the doctor walked out of the ward almost lifelessly..
Randhir's family members witnessed her and threw confused glares ..

She ignored everyone and chose a secluded corner for herself .. Covering her face with her palms she wondered who was randhir to her? He held much more importance in her life than 'just' a friend did.

She was afraid to loose him.. Every memory of randhir flashed infront of her eyes like a movie .. And tiny tears left her eyes.. As she hiccuped..

His smiles were the best ones for her .. His voice was the loveliest .. Perhaps he was all she wanted .. Why is it that her breathing got even whenever he came closer? Why is that she shuddered when he held her hand or touched her? That was not how friends feel towards each other !
Her embrace was the safest one .. She wasnt comfortable around men .. She never even had any guy frnds .. Bt with randhir everything was different..
She loved hugging him .. She loved it when he cared about .. He was the only person in this whole world she cd rely on.. Why? why? why? did he want to leave her! She wd not be able to survive in this cruel world anymore without him ..

As she got a chance to slip inside his ward again .. She sat silently next to him and caressed his face ..

"accept my request! Please!DON'T LEAVE ME " her tears fell on his hand ..

" I don't know .. About--- you--b-- but.. I.. I.. Am I.. Think.. Actually I m in love with.. You " she stammered.. She had not even confessed this to herself .. Her insides danced in happiness with the feeling of being in love .. Her stomach churned ..

As she said so.. It was as if a miracle .. Randhir's body moved .. Now he cdnot leave her? Cd he? His dream had come true .. She was saying him I love u?

"making me - - fall in.. Lo.. Ve with urself so insanely.. How can u leave? "

" i-- I don't know .. When.. When I started feeling so.. D.. Dee.. Deeply for u .. I didnot even know it before to.. Day.. Today! " she sobbed ..

" u love me too hai na? Utho na .. Kyu rula rahe ho? "

There is never a time or place for true love .. It happens accidentally, in aheart beat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment!
And with sanyukta happend the same .. This time god won't be unfair to her .. This time he won't write anything bad in her destiny .. He won't let anything bad happen to her .. There was only happiness ahead in her life .. Randhir would fill her life with colours.. Colours of love ..

He wd wake up .. Wake up for her .. And only her .. Probably it wd have been the last day of him in the mother earth .. That was his destiny .. Bt him being in sanyukta's life changed his destiny..! Sanyukta's plea was heard by the god and he wd not be so cruel to snatch away another hope in her life.. Her randhir wd be there to heal her and love her.. Give her all the love she deserved..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha