A Detrimental Mistake (5)

Começar do início

The island was overrun by vampires, werewolves, kitsunes, witches/warlocks, dragons and more. Before he did anything else, he put up a powerful barrier around the island to prevent them from escaping. Only some creatures (the aquatic and airborne) managed to escape prior to the barrier. Nothing could bypass that barrier of his creation. He located a spring that stretched from the highest mountain that was coloured an abnormal shade of pink, in which all the island's inhabitants bathed that forced them to transform into monstrous beasts.

Only some of the islanders were changed and those that weren't were slaughtered. It was a bloodbath; a horrific sight to behold. Michael reported his findings to Hera and without consulting the other Gods, she ordered for the swift execution of every creature on the Island and the destruction of said island. Michael, loyal to a fault, did just what she ordered. Murdering everything on the island, whether innocent or guilty.

Multiples decades after, the world was reduced to water by the command of Quod Lux but not for the mutations of his creatures but for their sinfulness. Prior to the flood, multiple outbreaks of creatures were coming in numbers but there was not much the Gods could do considering Olympus was still at war. Hecate had yet to create the device to stop Hades until she thought of a grand idea. Using the blood from each magical creature that was formed from hers and the other god's powers, she along with the lesser magic gods, formed a powerful sword. The true power of the sword, came not only from the magic stained blood of the creatures but also from the imprint of power from Quod Lux in them before they were stripped of their humanity.

No one knows the exact order of events, but they do know with assurance that Hades was defeated. The sword was wielded by none other than Michael, who with great force and agility, cut through all of Hades's defences and brought him down once and for all. Whilst the sword did not kill him, it did exactly what it needed to do. It left an imprint in him, which would forbid him from ever stepping foot in Olympus ever again. Hecate then morphed the sword into a scroll and then split it into multiple parts. The angel (despite them being formed independently of the rift), witch, vampire, werewolf, demon, fairy, mermaid/siren, dragon, phoenix, miscellaneous creature and God scroll.

The Gods still had to deal with Hades's generals and underlings but decided to honour their grandfather's order to flood the earth. However, their reasons for obedience were self-serving in nature. As the years passed by, innumerable creatures were forcibly made and subsequently went on murder sprees across the earth,

The Middle East in 2348 B.C was swept away along with other parts of the world by the great flood of Noah. The ark was built but it was not only boarded by Noah's family and the animals but by other persons from wealthy families and a few choice poor families. In totality, there were fifty persons on the boat with the inclusion of Noah and his family. Outside the boat, majority of mankind was drowned with only a choice few persons around the world surviving.

Many centuries hence came the reemergence of these creatures despite the efforts of the Gods to wipe them out once and for all. This time, it was worse than before. The Gods were still at war with the rebellion, despite Hades being in Tartarus. By then the rift in the veil had widened to ungodly proportions. However, now the magic was no longer infecting random persons but select people from all over the earth. Even without Hades, the Gods quickly realized that he was nothing more than brains from the beginning; the real power lied in his allied forces.

The power of the Gods, once more spread across the entire earth and mass portions of their powers fell to specific territories, such as Europe (Italy, France, Spain, Poland, Germany etc.), Asia (Japan, Israel, China, Jerusalem, etc.), Africa (Egypt, South Africa), North and South America, Antarctica and Australia.

Vampires/ Werewolves

In Bronze Age Europe, during the days of Minoan Civilization, there was a small island called Crete, and in it an average-sized town called Pseira and another massive town called Zominthos. The people from both sides were at war for some time. The people from Pseira were known for their occultism whilst the Zominthans for their greed and wickedness.