“Stop that. Go back to bed and I’ll do that myself.” Auric seems serious today. What gives? I didn’t listen to him anyway and pursue what I’m doing only to be yelled at. I should have listen.

“Fine. Have it your way.” I exclaimed then jump on the bed. Aw!? My temple’s throbbing. Shit. Auric make only one cup of that and give it to me. When I take it from him I asked,

“Did I say something over my sleep?” Auric paused for a moment. He put his hand on my temple and said,

“Yeah you did. But that’s tolerable given that you are sick. Speaking of tolerable, you have low alcohol tolerance so next time try to moderate.”

Wow. He’s thinking straight. Is this the effect of drinking alcohol to his mind? Cool.

“Promise me one thing.” Auric said out of nowhere.

“What?”

“You will not go out of this bongo this day. I mean it. You need to rest.” God he’s so much alike with my mother – not letting me go out somewhere if she happens to know I’m sick.

“What about my food? What if there’s another party?” I asked tauntly.

“I’ll call on a maid to bring you food and medicine. And if there’s another party being thrown, don’t bother yourself coming.”

“And what exactly would you do?” I asked him as I emptied the cup of  cappuccino. He get off the bed to open the door. Before he can close it he replied with a mysterious smile,

“You would not wanna know.”

Now I’m stuck in this bongo alone. Perfect. How should I entertain myself? I ‘m not yet giving Auric the gift I bought. What if he’s dating with that Grey guy? All my effort will be worthless. Before my mind would explode from so much thinking an old lady knock behind the door.

“Excuse me sir, I bring you your breakfast and  medicine.”

“Thank you.”

“Wait sir, Auric wants to remind you to stay inside in case you forget.”  Stupid Auric. I do not have a memory gap. Hey! Speaking of memory, I can’t remember anything happen after I won the face of the night. Maybe I should find some clues here to keep me entertain.

Auric’s POV

I went to the restaurant by myself which leaves the guys thinking why.

“Where’s Jermaine?”

“Jermaine’s sick. Was that even right to drink the whole bottle of brandy!?” I said as I take a seat. I can see they also got hangover. How come I didn’t get it?

“Ouch! My head still hurt! It feels like someone repeatedly break bottles of alcohol on my head. I don’t even know how we end up to our room” Lisa exclaimed.

“I dragged all of you at your respective bongos since I was the only one left normal.” I told them while slicing the bread.

They would not believe what I’ve just said. For the record, that’s my first time drinking alcohol and I just drink it like some kind of water. Do you think that’s weird? While eating, I took the chance of telling them what I heard from Jermaine.

“Guys I’m not so sure about this but Jermaine confessed to Auric, I mean, me in his drunk state.”

“What did he say?” Lisa asked.

“He said he hates me. And when I asked him why –“

“He said you turned him on?” Lisa probe. How’d she know that? I nod. And they all keep smiling.