The Best Sort Of Workout

Start from the beginning

Spencer’s eyes followed the droplets, his tongue flicking out and wetting his lips. He coughed before standing up and making a move to go to the bedroom. 

“Spencer, what’s wrong.”

He stopped in his tracks, turning to you and you could see what was wrong. His trousers had grown tighter around his groin and the flush on his cheeks darkened as he realised you’d seen. 

You smirked at him, “Really Spence? I’m all sweaty and disgusting.”

He cleared his throat again before speaking. “It’s not my fault! You’re …. You’re not wearing much, and you keep letting out little noises w-when you stretch.”

He was stuttering, embarrassed that you’d caught him out. 

“Do I? What sort of noises?” You were playing with him now, taking another sip and purposely letting more of the cold liquid run out of your mouth and down your neck to your chest. To be honest, the cold water felt amazing on your warm skin and you shuddered. 

Spencer’s eyes followed the water again as he croaked out, “The same sort of noises you make when we’re in bed together.”

Hmmmmm. 

You walked over to him, running your hand gently over his thigh, grazing his hard on through his pants and hearing him whimper. 

“Let me have a shower and maybe we can go make some of those noises together. I’m disgusting right now.”

“No, no shower. Can’t wait that long, you’re never disgusting to me anyway.” His lips crashed into yours moving frantically against your mouth, his hands quickly going to your bare waist. 

You walked him backwards until his legs hit the back of the couch again, him sitting down and you climbing on top of him, placing your glass of ice water down next to you. You reached behind you, pulling your trainers off, letting them drop to the floor. 

His mouth parted as he sucked on your bottom lip grazing it with his teeth as you tugged his tie loose, chucking it over the back of your couch before working on his buttons. 

Reid’s hands moved off your waist and you heard a clinking sound before feeling something cold, hard and moist against your neck, an ice cube from the glass. You gasped at the sharp sensation, it wasn’t unpleasant just a shock. Spencer began moving the cube over your neck, his lips leaving your mouth and following the wet trail the ice left behind. The tingle of the cold followed by his warm mouth was driving you crazy and you arched backwards in his lap, your chest pushing out as you moaned. 

When the cube reached the edge of your sports bra, Spencer pulled the fabric away letting it fall between your cleavage, the remaining ice quickly melting and pooling between your cleavage. 

“Spencer…. What are you doing?” He was fishing in the glass for another cube, a smile playing on his lips as he pressed another to your bare tummy.

“Cooling you down Y/N.”

He dragged this one down over your stomach, your muscles tensing against the cold object. When he reached the top of your leggings, he peeled them away from your skin, feeling for your underwear before pushing the ice cube down into your panties. 

You bucked and cried out as the ice cube slipped lower, the cold water quickly melting and running down past your sensitive clit. This was new but you definitely liked it. 

Spencer’s long fingers reached for your bra, gripping the edges and pulling it up and over your head, before pulling at your hair tie. You shook your hair loose, Spencer running his hands through it before reaching for the ice again.