Chapter 10: Two Wishes Granted

Selena's Pov

I laughed, clutching my stomach as I did so as he glared up at me from the floor with a broken phone beside him.

"I am so sorry" I say as I smile after my laughter died down. I held out my hand to help him stand up and when he did, he said "You don't seem sorry at all" I giggled and stick my tongue on him.

"That's true. But you did deserve it for spilling cold water all over my dress" he looked at me and replied with "You could have just done the same to me instead of scaring me and breaking my phone"

"Oh but you see, I wanted to do something else and I had that in mind so that's what I did" Again, I stuck my tongue out on him and he just looks at me before smiling.

"You still act like such a kid sometimes... It brings back memories"

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at the car. Okay, fine.. Maybe I still act like a child for some times but come on, everyone's got their times when they just want to be playful.

I asked "What are we going to do, now that your amazing car's tire is flat while we're stuck in the middle of nowhere?"

He sighed and leaned his back against the car "We're gonna have to stay the night here. There's not much signal around here but also enough for me to be able to send a message to Alfredo when my phone was still working" With that he gave me a pointed look.

"You can still use my phone, I brought it with me" I walked to my door to get my bag only to be stopped by Justin holding my hand softly. I looked at him questioningly but he just pulled me close to him making my heart beat fast.

3rd person's Pov

Justin took the chance by pulling her close until she's standing beside him, their shoulder's touching but with just as simple as that happening, the both of them could feel butterflies inside their stomach.

And just as Selena was gonna say something, a firefly flew right in front of them making Selena look at it in awe. Justin smiled as he stared longingly at Selena, thinking that maybe spending the night here won't be as bad. As long as Selena's with him, everything's alright... But he wished that they'd kiss, for then everything would be perfect.

As he stared at her, she notices and looks back at him but that didn't stop him from staring and instead intertwines his hand with hers making Selena look down at their hands then back at him, staring right into his eyes... She too was silently wishing he'd kiss her.

Two hearts beating wildly fast, butterflies inside, and fireflies all around..

Two wishes granted