Characters

Sylvia Bieber ~ selena and justin's eldest daughter. Loves drawing, painting and is really good at it. 15 years old. Argues with jake alot. Closest sister is savannah.

Jake Bieber ~ selena and justin's eldest son. Loves rapping and pranking people, especially sylvia. 15 years old. Argues with sylvia alot. Closest brother is John.

John Bieber ~ selena and justin's 3nd child. Loves reading and learning. Really smart. 14 years old. Closest brother and sister is jake and sylvia and Savannah.

Savannah Bieber ~ selena and justin's 4rd child. Loves acting and singing and is really good at it. 8 years old. Closest sister is sylvia and stella. Acts alot like selena. Nickname is Savy.

Stella Bieber ~ selena and justin's 5th child. Loves fashion and modeling and she is really good at it. 6 years old. Closest sister is savannah. Acts alot like selena.

Jack Bieber ~ selena and justin's 6th child. Loves sports. 5 years old. Close to everyone except stella. Acts alot like justin when justin was still a child.

Selena Marie Gomez ~ justin's ex wife. Is a singer, actress and a model. Just friends with justin (for now). Visits justin with their kids whenever the kids want. Lives with the kids alone in their mansion (with maids and workers).

Justin Drew Bieber ~ selena's ex husband. Is a singer and a model. Visits selena and their kids whenever he has time. Lives alone in his mansion (with maids and workers). Sometimes flirts with selena.