Chapter 3: You guys are acting like kids!!

Hey guys! Sorry for taking this so long to publish. I got a little bit busy with my roleplay practices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later

Selena: (wakes up by the sound of laughter) (looks around) justin must've carried me here (stand up then walks downstairs)

Jake, savannah and sylvia: hey mom!

Selena: hey guys!☺ (Sits beside stella who's busy playing "Covet Fashion - The Game")

《I totally love that game, It's one of my favourite games - Clarisse》

Justin: (turns to selena) Selena, hey! Had a nice sleep?

Selena: yeah, it was good☺. Anyways, have you and john talked about his school?

John: (faces selena) we have, mom. But, the only thing we're waiting for is your opinion.

Selena: ok, well then tell me about it.

John: well, dad and I talked and well... we thought it's better if I transfer schools 'cause there aren't really challenges in my school and you know I love challenges especially if it's about learning.

Selena: I like it but the problem is we live far away from the school you want to be transferred to. So, then you'll always be late for your first class.

John: (gets nervous) yeah.. well, about that...... me and dad already talked about it and..... dad offered me to live with him since the school is near here (waits for selena's reaction)

Selena: umm.... how?... how will I see you then?

Justin: (butts in) you can always visit him here anytime and I'll always bring him with me whenever I visit you all at your house and he can also stay with you every weekend☺.

Selena: (looks at justin) ☺are you sure you're fine with that? I mean-

Justin: (looks at selena☺) selena, of course I'm fine with it! He is my son and I would do anything to keep my son happy!

John: ☺

Jake: (butts in) so if john says he wants you to kill yourself, would you?

John: only jake would say that (mutters loud enough for everyone to hear)

Everyone laughs except jake and john

Justin: yes, yes I would (answers jokingly)

Jake: whatever

Sylvia: are you gay? 'Cause whatevers are just for girls

Jake: whatevers are not just for girls! My bestfriend says whatever alot!

Sylvia: well then, that means he is gay too.

{I do not have problems with gay people, trust me. but in this story sylvia usually teases him by calling him gay 'cause jake hates being called gay 'cause he is not - Clarisse}

Jake: Shut Up!!

Sylvia: (laughs)

Jelena: ok, ok! That's enough!

Jelena: (looks at each other) stop it!

Jelena: stop copying me!

Justin: selena! Stop copying me!!
(↕same time)
Selena: justin! Stop copying me!!

Kids and teens: stop it!!!

Kids and teens except john and jake: no! you stop it!

Justin, selena, kids and teens except john and jake, keeps fighting and screaming)

Jake: this is going to be fun!(gets 2 buckets of popcorns from the kitchen then goes back and hands john the other one)

John: thanks (sits on the couch with jake, watching the others fight)

Pattie: I'm ba- (sees what they're doing) stop it all of you!!!! (Yells)

Everyone stops and john and jake looked at pattie, still eating popcorn

Pattie: you guys are acting like kids! (Looks at them)

Stella: we, are kids (~_~)

Pattie: yeah, but I mean, selena, justin and sylvia are acting like kids.. just like the way jaxon does.

Jaxon: (overhears from outside)(runs inside) hey!! ( -_-)

Jazzy: (walks inside) hahaha!(^_^) so true! But, selena doesn't always act like a child (^__^)

Selena: (looks at jazzy)he-!.. well, that's true! I usually act like an adult unlike justin and jaxon, they always act like kids

Justin and Jaxon: heyy!! (=_=)

Jaxon: FYI! KIDS DON'T HAVE S#X! (Shouts)

Justin, selena, pattie and jazzy: JAXON!!!! Kids are here/listening!! (Yells at the same time)

Jake: don't worry.. john, sylvia and I already knows what it means (smirks)

Selena, justin, pattie and jazzy: whatt!!!

Jack: dad, what does s#x mean?

Justin: (widens eyes) uhh.. umm.. (looks at selena for help)

Selena: (nervously talks) umm.. It's a, It's a.. it means that.. um.. It means, what the.. um, human's, um.. gender! Yeah!! It means a human's gender!!. Oh, um. It means gender.

Jack: ohh, well then ok

Sylvia: anyways, mom, dad can we eat now?? I'm really hungry!!

Pattie: oh, right. I'll start cooking (heads towards the kitchen)

Selena: I'll help! (Goes to the kitchen)

Jazzy: me too! (Runs to the kitchen)

Sylvia: (pouts) (stomach growls)

John: (laughs) here, you can have mine. (Gives sylvia his popcorn) I'm gonna head towards the shower anyway (runs to his room)

Sylvia: thanks!! (Yells after him then sits on the couch and turns the tv on then starts eating popcorn)

Jake: (realizes, he has no more popcorn so he sneaks behind sylvia and grabs as many popcorn as he can then runs fast to his room)

Sylvia: hey!!! (Groans)

Justin: (laughs with jaxon and sits beside sylvia)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed!!! The next chapter will be published once this chapter get 25+ views! Thanks for reading!! Have a nice night/day!