Chapter 9: Pfft! Just Amazing...

"Sel?"

I hear fingers snap.

"Selly?"

"Selena!"

"Huh? What?" I say as I soon got my senses back, leaving the memory.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked, his right hand holding my shoulder while his left held my cheek, looking into my eyes as I look back into his. Worry and confusion shown by him.

I nod my head "Yes, I'm alright. I was just a little bit out of it" I said, smiling taking his hands.

He soon starts to smile "Good. But if you are just tired, you can sleep. The ride will take long, anyways" His hands leaving mine, making me kind of miss his touch as they turn on the engine of the car. "By the way, What were you thinking of? You seemed to be deep in thought"

He started driving to where we were going as I reminded him about when we first met.

"Oh, yeah! And then, I was like.. Umm, I'm not exactly good at intro- then you interupted me and introduced yourself then I introduced myself as"

He stopped and looked at me for a second, smirking, then looked back at the road.

"Oh, stop it!" I said looking out my window as I blushed, remembering what happened next.

"What?" Justin said, chuckling. Clearly having fun.

"You know what! Can we just drop it now?" I asked blushing as I tried not to smile.

"Alright, alright. And I'm pretty sure you're not even gonna sleep so why don't we just go back in time when we were teenagers?" He asked winking at me then turning his attention back on the road.

I rolled my eyes "We're not even time travelers"

"Come on, you know what I mean!"

"Why do you want to?" I asked curiously

"Because it brings back our memories and I want to revive it with you"

I smiled "Where do you want to start?"

With a huge dorky grin forming on his face, making me smile bigger, he said "Let's start from when Jazzy and Jaxon met you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bieber?" Little Jaxon said as he looked up to Selena with Justin kneeling beside him.

"Yeah?" Justin responed, his eyes looking away from Selena and stared at Jaxon just as he realizes how his little brother stares at her.

"Who's she?" Jaxon said still looking at Selena adorably that Selena can't help but grin wide at how cute the little guy is being.

Justin chuckled and was about to say her name but Jazzy beat him to it.

"ALEX RUSSO!!!" Jazzy squeeled so loud that made Justin jump and cringe as his sister ran straight to Selena, passing Justin which made him frown whereas Selena laughed whole-heartedly as the cute little girl hugged her legs.

Selena kneeled and put her bag down as Jazzy hugged her tightly and she hugged her back and started to talk to the little girl, the grins on their faces big as Justin started to smile too but he notices that Jaxon's still being silent and looking at Selena.

"Jax?" Justin said as he stared at his brother.

Jaxon sighed deeply and said "She's prettyyyyyyyyy"

Selena then notices that Jaxon hasn't moved since he saw her.

Jazzy stood beside Selena as Selena started to talk to Jaxon.

"Hello there! My name's Selena. What's your name?" She says softly with a sweet smile while switching glances with Justin questioningly.

Jaxon breathed in and out deeply, fixed his hair and said "Will you be my girlfriend?" A huge smile on his face, making him look so so cute.

All of them were surprised by Jaxon's sudden question but Selena just giggled and smiled again and said "Of course little fella, but what's your name first?"

Jaxon grinned so wide and immediately jumped out of happiness and hugged Selena shouting yes again and again. "My name is Jaxon but Bieber sometimes calls me Jax!"

Selena hugged him back and said "Nice to meet you Jaxon! Well, how about we ask your big brother over here if he can now buy food for us since it's now time for lunch?" looking a Justin.

Justin huffed and rolled his eyes playfully "Of course.." Turning around to go get some food thinking 'Seriously?! My brother's not even a teenager yet and he's already got a girlfriend? And yet here I am, already a teenager and I'm still not making a move on her when I've got lots of chances to do so and so my younger brother did the first move.. Pfft! Just amazing...'