Chapter 5: "You should take her out on a date!"

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N remember, justin doesn't know that this happened. His flash back ended on Chapter 5. Right now I'm showing what happened when they were sleeping)

Jazzy: (trembling with fear as she holds onto Jaxon) jax, I am scared.

Jaxon: (chuckles) remember, you said you won't get scared.

Jazzy: Jax! I'm serious! It's scaring me! (Holds his brother's hand as she squeezes it tight while she closes her eyes)

Jaxon: (sighs) fine fine fine. (Looks at Jake) Jake, stop the movie we have to sleep.

Jake: what?! (Pauses the movie) but I don't want to sleep yet!

John: Jaxon's right. We should sleep now. Sylvia and I are sleepy anyway.

Jaxon: And we can just continue the movie tomorrow... I mean later, right justin? (Hears no response so they turn around)

Sees them sleeping and cuddling

Jazzy and Sylvia: awwwwwww! They are so cute! (Squeels silently)

Jake: I don't get it! They're obviously still inlove with each other yet they won't admit it. (Says confused)

Jazzy: it's not that easy Jake.

Jaxon: anyways, go get your phones and take a picture of 'em so that we can tease them about it! (Takes his phone out and takes a pic of justin and selena)(smirks)

Jazzy: Gosh! They are so cute! (Mutters and squeels quietly)

(Flashback Ends)

Justin: hopefully they didn't take a picture of us (says as he opens his eyes)

(Phones starts beeping uncontrolably)

Selena: (wakes up annoyed) what on earth! (Realizes that she is ontop of Justin) (blushes) umm.. sorry.. (gets off of him and sits then gets her phone)

Justin: (sits too and gets his phone seeing lots of notifications from twitter, insta and facebook) what the hell? (Clicks one notification from twitter and sees pictures of them sleeping together) HOLY SHIT!! (Eyes widen)

Selena: (clicks a notification from insta and sees the same picture that Justin saw) Oh My God! (Blushing with her eyes widen)

Justin: (looks at the comments) look! (Shows Selena the comments)

Comments:

@ClarisseAngela: Oh My Gosh!! You guys are so CUTE!! The feels!! Are you guys back together!!??

JustinBSelenaB: @JustinBieber @SelenaGomez Oh My Freaking HEART!! I THINK I JUST DIED! Oh wait, no. I can't die yet! I have to see them get married first, Then I can die! YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME CRY OF FEELS AND HAPPINESS!!

ClarisseAndInes: @JustinBieber @SelenaGomez Holy Moly!! You guys are sleeping together! Meaning you guys are back!! (Hopefully) Meaning you guys can get married again!! Meaning you guys can have a 7th Child!!!

Justin and Selena: (blushing madly) who on earth posted these?! (Looks at the profile)

Justin and Selena: JAXON!! JAZMINE!! SYLVIA!! JAKE!! JOHN!!