Chapter 6: "Do you have any plans tonight?"

Selena: (in the dining room) kids!! Breakfast is ready!!

Jake and John goes to the dining room from their rooms

Jake: (whines) mom! We're not kids. (Kisses his mom's cheek)

Selena: (chuckles) Good morning Jake and John!

John: Good morning mom! (Kisses her on the cheek too then goes to his seat)

Sylvia: (goes to Selena and kisses her cheek) Good morning! (Says in a high pitched voice to annoy jake)

Jake: shut up sylvia! (Rolls his eyes)

Selena: st-!

John: guys! Stop arguing! It's too early to argue! You're making mom stress! (Rolls his eyes of annoyment) (gets the chocolate milk from the fridge and pours it down his glass)

Jake and Sylvia: whatever (goes to the kitchen sink to wash their hands)

Selena: what about you John? Aren't you gonna eat yet?

John: nah. I'ma wait for ya'll.

Selena: (smiles) ok. I'll just wake up the others. (Kisses John's forehead then Goes upstairs)

Jake and Sylvia goes back inside the dining room

Jake: where'd mom go?

John: she went upstairs to wake up the others. (Sits on his seat)

Sylvia: (sits down too and starts eating, wondering why john hasn't started eating) john, why aren't you eating.

Jake: (sits down on his seat, starting to eat)

John: (shrugs) I'm waiting for the others to start.

Savannah: JOHNY!! (runs to john sitting on his lap) GOOD MORNING!! (Kisses his cheeks then hugs him)

John: savy! How's my baby sis? Did she sleep well? (Looks at savannah)

Savannah: I'm alright! I slept well! My dream was amazing! (Says in a dreamy voice)

Selena: (chuckles while sitting down texting Justin that they're all awake and are gonna start eating)

John: really? What was your dream about?

Savannah: Yes! Really! My dream was about me being a princess and I found my prince and then we lived happily ever after!

John: wow! I hope you don't fine your prince soon, or else I'll-

Selena: (cuts him off) You'll start eating. Savy, baby, please sit on your chair so you can start eating.

Savannah: okidoki! (Sits on her chair and everyone starts eating)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seats:

||| is the table

1 is Justin (Justin isn't with them right now.)
2 is Selena
3 is Savannah
4 is John
5 is Jake
6 is Pattie
7 is Stella
8 is Jack
9 is Sylvia
10 is Jaxon
11 is Jazmine

1
6|||2
7|||3
8|||4
9|||5
11|||10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena: (phone rings) (smiles and answers) Hello Justin.

Phone Convo:

Justin - (smiles) Hey sel, I was wondering, do you have any plans tonight?

Selena - Besides taking care of our kids, none. Why?

Justin - Well, I want you to get ready and wear what Ariana tells you to wear, she will be there and help you get ready. I'm gonna pick you up. Ok? Ok. Bye! (Hangs up)