Chapter 8: Luckiest Woman Evah!!

Selena's Pov

"You are so late" I said as I giggled lightly

Justin sighed, saying "I know. I lost track of time"

Smiling, I stroked his jaw softly seeing him start to smile too. "It's alright. Gave me more time to get ready" I then dragged my hand down my side.

I hear Ariana scoff so I turned around and looked at her. "You were already done getting ready by 6:20. You totally didn't need more time to get ready"

I heard Justin sigh loudly from behind my shoulder. "Thanks for ruining the moment, Ariana. Oh and thank you for telling Selena that I'm late." no doubt, rolling his eyes making me chuckle silently.

"Whatever. Now, what are you waiting for? Certainly not your kids since their already at Mandy's house and possibly not me since you guys basically just forgot about me the second you saw each other. Now go to wherever you guys are gonna go! it's already 7:00!" Ariana said, shoving my bag to Justin's chest.

We both said our goodbyes to Ariana with Justin too excitedly saying it while sticking his tongue out on her while I just shook my head and called him a dork, laughing a little.

We both got in the car, putting our seat belts on.

"Cupcakes, gorgeous?" He asked while holding a small box of cupcakes, looking at me cutely with a dorky smile on his face making me blush. He then quickly added "But wait" before I could even answer and then put the box down.

He pulled me into a tight but very comfortable hug and said "Sorry, I've been wanting do that since I saw you standing infront of the house" I grinned, blushing hard.

He then whispered "I'm sure you know I'm a big hugger and a Lover" which reminded me of when we first met, making me grin bigger and blush harder.

FlashBack

"Selena! Selena! Over here!!"
"Selena you look horrible!"
"Selena! Are you dating your ex, Nick Jonas' brother, Joe?!!!"

This is irritating. It's 5:00 in the morning when I went for a drive to the park so that I can walk around the park feeling the cold but relaxing breeze of air, but now.. it absolutely ain't relaxing.

Thinking I would be the only one around here, I didn't bring my bodyguards but I was so damn wrong.

"Please move. I need to go" I said as loud and as calm as I can.

I tried to walk pass them but they were blocking my way. The fash of their cameras are practically blinding my eyes, due to how many and how close they are to me.

I heard cars pull up near where I am and so I tilted my head to look at my right but as soon as I did a camera hit my face hard while a body pushed mine making me yelp loud, falling to the ground which made some of the paparazzis curse but still continued taking pictures.

My lips sting and my face hurts bad. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't.

I heard doors open while loud yells are being said.

"Move it, you idiots!! Selena!" I heard someone say feeling a hand touch my arm.

I opened my eyes a little, seeing my body guard, Kenny, look at me with a concerned face while helping up from the floor and bringing me to a car that looked unfamilliar to me.

He opened the door and helped me in, closing the door afterwards.

I closed my eyes as soon as I laid my back against the seat.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard someone say with a cute voice.

I opened my eyes and saw a very cute guy that looked like my age with a cute shaggy hair.

He seems familliar..

OH MY GOD!! He is the guy in that music video! Baby!
IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!!

I widen my eyes with my lips forming a perfect shape of O.

"Oh My God"

He and kenny chuckled while kenny drove to wherever he is gonna go. I couldn't think straight. All I could think about right now is how hot, handsome and cute he looks.

I then finally got my facts straight and cleared my throat.

I then saw him frown, looking at my lips "Your lips are bleeding. Kenny can we go to mom's house? She knows what to do while I've got no idea how to take care of her"

I then scrunched my eyebrows together "Wait, what? no. I've got to go home. Kenny knows where I live"

"I do know where you live and it's far from here. We're already near Pattie's house and it's where we're really headed to, anyway. Don't worry selena, you can trust them" Kenny said, only making my shoulders and legs go limp.

"Hey, It's alright. You won't be a burden. My mom loves you! Ok, she may not watch Wizards of Waverly Place all the time but I'm sure she'll love you!" Justin says, reassuring me as if I was his girlfriend and it's the first time I'm meeting his mom which is true except for the girlfriend part.

"Okay, so uh.. Maybe we should start over? You know,.. as friends? because we didn't introduce ourselves properly" He said breaking out an awkward smile, sort of sounding nervous which only made him look cuter than he already is.

Chuckling I said "Of course"

"Okay but before we start-" He stopped mid-sentence shoving his hand in his left pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and gave it to me "There, you can wipe the blood"

With a small laugh I did.

"We're here" kenny said, parking the car in front of a gorgeous house.

Justin got out of the car, holding out a hand for me with an smile on his face.

I smiled and took his offer then got out of the car with Kenny already infront of the door, ringing the doorbell.

I heard Justin clear his throat so I looked at him and saw him looking down at the ground with both his hands inside his front pockets but then he looked back at me before I could even gawk at his cuteness.

He smiled awkwardly "So uh... I'm not exactly good at introdu-"

"Hi, I'm Selena Gomez" holding my hand out for him to shake with a huge grin on my face.

He chuckled "I'm Justin Bieber, the cutest and The Hottest Guy You Will Ever see" He said, shaking my hand while I laughed at his goofiness but then I was pulled into a hug by him.

I was shocked but I couldn't help myself as I soon wrapped my arms around him feeling the warmth of his body, I closed my eyes but then i felt his hot breath against my ear making me silently squeel.

"Sorry, I'm a big hugger and a lover" I then felt him leave a light kiss under my ear making my legs go limp.

Oh god! We just met and yet we're in this position!! Please don't tell me this is all just a dream. And if it is than do not wake me up! I feel like I'm the luckiest woman evah!!!