Chapter 14

Sorry this took so long >< 

ALSO 68 coments guys! Lets get one more up there XD AND CHATA u bitch better not put more than one comment lmao

OH this wasn't edited so sorry if there's a mistake  >-<

-------------------

The following morning I woke up calmly, something that I haven't done in the longest time. I usually woke up in a cold sweat, and out of breath, waking up from a nightmare. But, today was different. 

At first, I thought what happened yesterday was a dream. But, I smiled as I remembered. It was real, it wasn't a dream. 

I got up and began getting ready for school. 

As soon as I entered the bathroom I heard a knock. I sighed and opened the door, and there was my dad. 

Surprised, my eyes widened and he looked at me. Behind him stood my mom, and I was even more surprised. I left the bathroom and closed the door. I hadn't seen them together for the longest time. 

"Deidara, we need to talk," mom said, sounding strained. I looked at her. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Just come to the kitchen," dad said. I followed my parents to the kitchen and they sat down. I sat down across from them and dad sighed. 

"Deidara," he began. Afraid, I didn't say anything. "Me and your mom..." his voice trailed off. 

"We're getting a divorce," mom finished off. I stared at her blankly. I must've misheard her. 

"Uh, can you say that again...?" mom sighed. 

"Things haven't been going good between me and your father." My eyes widened. 

"What? I thought things were going good," I said, sounding involuntarily hurt. 

"Why do you think we haven't been home often?" dad asked. I frowned. 

"Work?" I said, unsure. 

"I'm sorry, Deidara," mom said. She sighed again. "Please, don't tell your brother." I looked down. 

"So," dad said, nudging me a little. "If you have a girlfriend, better introduce us to her before I leave," he joked. My face turned pale. 

"Oh, dad... Well, I..." I tried talking, but I couldn't find my voice. Mom stared at me. 

"What is it? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, laughing a little. I shook my head. 

"No... but there's someone I like," I managed to say. Mom squealed.

"Really?! What's she like?" she asked, clearly excited. 

"Well... It's not... she... I like..." I sighed. I couldn't talk, and I was trying so hard to tell them that I liked a boy. Dad looked at me. 

"Well?" I sighed. 

"I like... his name is Tobi..." I said. I looked down and I blushed. I didn't want to look at my parents. They were probably so disappointed in me. 

"Deidara," mom said, sounding very surprised.

----------------------------

Tobi's P.O.V

I entered the school gates with Sakura and was worried because she was pretty quiet. 

"Um, Sakura, are you okay?" I asked. She looked up at me. Her cheeks were red and she was frowning.