//Chapter Nineteen: Sirens of Decay//

Rylie's POV:

Ever since I started my job, my day has been the same every. single. day. I wake up, skip eating, go to work, come home, shower, eat, and then sleep. When I sleep, it's very restless and I wake up from nightmares. I've longed for Josh ever since Tyler convinced me to dump him. Last I heard, Tyler and Jenna set a date for the marriage, TØP was on a world tour, and Josh was fine. I couldn't help but feel the slightest bit hurt when they went on the tour, that I was supposed to go on, without me. I was heartbroken when pictures of Josh kissing another girl surfaced. I'm glad he moved on, but I feel like I'm stuck in place.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my alarm clocked glared in my ears. Damn, time for work. Getting out of bed, I grabbed my uniform, and did my hair and makeup. I was about to leave when there was a knock on the door. It opened to reveal the one person I thought I would never see again. Mom.

Josh's POV:

Tour has been exhausting, but Mallory is killing me. We met at a bar, and hooked up. Ever since that night I guess we've been "dating". She was really nice for the first few weeks, but ever since we started the tour, she's been.... Well, to put it bluntly, a bitch. She puts me down constantly, and flirts with Tyler. He's engaged! Jenna hates her, as she should, and wants her gone. Speaking of Jenna, she forgot her phone on the bus. I grabbed it before heading into the hotel. I signed in, and got in the elevator. Her phone beeped in my hand. Curious, I looked down.

From Rylie❤️🐢: Jenna I need help

Rylie? None of us had heard from her in weeks. She's in trouble? The doors opened, and I raced to Tyler and Jenna's room. I knocked urgently before the door opened to reveal an annoyed Jenna.

"Joshua Dun, what the actual fruit loop is so urgent that you had to pound on the door?" She asked.

"Look, I'm sorry, but you forgot your phone on the bus. I brought it up, but in the elevator Rylie texted you, and said she needs help" I said. Her eyes widened and she took her phone from me. I watched her fingers anxiously type. Her phone beeped, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. She showed me her phone.

Rylie❤️🐢: Jenna I need help

Jenna: What's wrong? Are you okay?

Rylie ❤️🐢: No, not at all. My mom found me. I'm in a van.... She didn't look for my phone. Please help

Jenna: Call the police, we're in Europe. Stay safe please! I swear I'm going to kill that bitch!

Rylie❤️🐢: Aawww that's cute you little bitch

Jenna: ummm what?

Rylie❤️🐢: guess who?

Jenna: Rylie?

Rylie❤️🐢: no you stupid bitch. This is her mother. I'm taking Rylie back. You want her?

Jenna: What the fuck do you want? Leave her alone. Of course we want her back.

Rylie❤️🐢: come and get her. You have two weeks, starting now.

Tyler came to the door.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Ry- Rylie kidnapped must hel-" I managed to get out before my head spun and I began to fall. I felt Tyler catch me before I lost consciousness.

Rylie's POV:

I felt the van stop, and the trunk opened. Two men drug me out of the car, and tightened my bonds. My mother got out of the van, and smirked at me.

" I'm sooo happy to have you back, my little pet. Welcome to your new home" she said gesturing towards a secluded cabin. I tried to say something, but the duck tape stopped my voice. She rolled her eyes and gestured to one of the assholes to take it off of me.

" Try again" she smirked.

" I said, you dumb bitch, what do you want from me?" I snarled. She laughed.

"Try again" ,she said pulling out a knife, " but this time, be respectful towards your dear mother" she place the blade at my throat. I spat on her, causing her to gasp. An angered look overcame her face, and she stabbed my leg. It felt like my skin was being pulled off piece by piece. I screamed in agony. One of her body guards picked me up, and carried me inside. I was bound to a chair with rope, and gagged again. My leg continued to bleed as I sat there, crying, and cursing my life. My mother walked in.

"Where is it?" She demanded.

"Where's what?" I questioned. She rolled her eyes.

"The money. Where's the money?" She yelled. What?

"What money? What the fuck are you talking about?" I screamed. Her goon punched me in the mouth. Shooting pain spread up and down my body.

"You stupid bitch. You know goddamn well what I'm talking about. The money your father left you" she snarled. My father?

"Look, I have no idea what you're talking about" I said. Her goon punched my stomach. I wheezed for breath.

"Before your father left, he opened a saving account for you. It was in his will" she said. She finally noticed my confused expression.

"Oh, you don't know do you?  Your father died in and 'accident' what a shame" she said sarcastically. Tears stung my eyes. The man I barely knew had died, and left me money. Maybe he did care.

"Answer me you piece of shit, where is the money?" She demanded.

"I told you, I HAVE NO IDEA" I snapped.

"Well then, maybe when Josh, Tyler, and his slut come to get you, it will jog your memory. Or maybe it will come after I kill them all" she said smirking. I tried to lunge at her, but her goon punched me again. All I heard was her laughing, then there was darkness.

-------------------------------------
Sorry guys, you have thirty seconds to protest this chapter.... Starting now. I might update either again today, or tomorrow. Love y'all
-Thejudgesetyoufree