//Chapter Fifteen: Black Parade//

Rylie's POV:

I woke up the next morning in Josh's arms, and smiled. Josh was finally mine. I looked up to see him smiling in his sleep, but he didn't look peaceful. He had deep purple bags under his puffy eyes, and he looked paler than usual. I know my dream woke him up last night, but him loosing sleep was never my intention. I looked down at his arms, and saw he was wearing a hoodie. That's weird, normally Josh doesn't wear hoodies to sleep. I shrugged it off, and quietly slipped out of bed to make him breakfast. After the long night we had last night, I figure we both deserve pancakes.

I went downstairs, and pulled out all of the ingredients to make pancakes. I mixed the milk, eggs, and pancake mix, and poured the batter onto a skillet. I decided to make tiny pancakes because they're cuter, and I can throw them at Josh without making a giant mess. I was about finished making our breakfast when two arms snaked around my waist, and a face snuggled into the crook of my neck. The scent of Josh filled my nose, and made my heart flutter.

"Good morning beautiful" Josh said in his sexy tired voice. I smiled at turned my head to face him.

"Good morning Joshy" I said. He smiled and kissed me. He pulled away, and his eyes became huge.

"PANCAKES?" He asked. I nodded my head yes, and he began to run around the kitchen yelling.

"PANCAKES! PANCAKES! PANCAKES" he yelled. I giggled at him, and threw a tiny pancake at him. He caught it in his mouth, and we both giggled. I stacked the pancakes onto two plates, and poured syrup on both. Josh and I sat down to enjoy our breakfast. I noticed that his hair had started to fade.

"Hey Josh, do you want me to re-dye your hair today?" I asked. He sat down his fork, and wiped his mouth.

"Yea, that'd be nice. Do you want to do anything to your hair?" He replied. I shook my head no.

"Why not?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know... I'm afraid it will look bad. Plus, I love my weird red-blonde hair" I said. He smiled. We both finished eating, and did the dishes. Midway through dishes, we had a full on water fight. It ended in a messy kitchen, soapy floors, and Josh and I on our backs laughing our heads off.

"Shower?" Josh asked. I gave him my best 'you're kidding, right?' Look and he smiled.

"You can go first, I'll clean up" he said. I gave him a kiss, and went to give him a hug. He dodged my hug, and instead playfully pushed me towards the stairs. That was weird. I shrugged it off and took a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and went downstairs. Josh had completely cleaned up, and was napping on the couch. I kissed his forehead, and his eyes fluttered open.

"Go take a shower, and I'll go buy hair dye.... Any color in specific?" I said.

"I want red" he said.

"Okay, I'll be back" I said.

"Thanks babe" he said grinning. I felt my face burn red at his pet name for me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and quickly headed off to the store. Once I was there, I parked and headed inside. The hair dye section was ridiculous. So many colors, brands, and instructions. I must have looked completely lost, because a man with bright pink hair came up to me.

"Confusing as hell right?" he said. I turned to him and nodded.

"Any specific color? Maybe I can help" he said.

"Umm yea, my boyfriend wants red.... I offered to go and buy it, but I don't know what brands are best" I explained. He nodded, and handed me two boxes of red dye.

"These work best. One time as a prank, my bandmates and I dyed Brendon Urie's hair red while he was black out drunk. It didn't come out for weeks" he said. Brendon Urie? How the hell would he know Brendon? Then it clicked.

"You're Pete Wentz!" I said. He nodded his head and laughed.

"The one and only" he said.

"My boyfriend is in a band, and is a huge fan of Fall Out Boy" I said.

"Oh, that's cool, which band?" He asked.

"Twenty One Pilots" I said. His eyes got huge, and he looked stumped.

"Twenty One Pilots? I love them! You're Josh's girlfriend, right? Brendon said something about Josh getting a girl" he said. I nodded my head yes. We talked for a while longer until he had to go. He gave me his number, and made me promise to try to get TØP and FOB together sometime. I checked out if the store, and drove home.

I unlocked the front door, and pushed the door open. I saw Josh on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Joshy let's do your hair" I said, heading up the stairs. He nodded and followed me into the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet while I followed the directions and mixed the dye.

"You might wanna take your shirt off so it doesn't get stained" I said. He turned kind of pale, but smiled and looked up at me.

"Nah, it's an old shirt anyway. Stop trying to get me naked Rylie" he said half joking. I slapped his arm playfully, and massaged he dye into his hair.

Josh's POV:

When Rylie came back from the store, we both went upstairs so she could dye my hair. I watched her and she carefully mixed the dye, and put on gloves.

"You might wanna take your shirt off so it doesn't get stained" she said. Shit. My cuts. Think Josh think.

"Nah, it's an old shirt anyway. Stop trying to get me naked Rylie" I joked. She turned bright red and rolled her eyes. She then massaged the dye into my hair, and put a weird hair mask on my hair. Thirty minutes later, I rinsed out my hair, and she dried it. It looked amazing.

"Rylie you did such a good job!" I said, hugging her.

"Really? I mean, if course I did" she joked. I rolled my eyes, and we both cleaned up the bathroom.

Once the bathroom was clean, we agreed to watch a movie, and snuggled up on the couch. She kept poking my face in an attempt to annoy me. Eventually, it worked.

"That's it!" I yelled, before picking her up, and pinning her underneath me. I started to tickle her, and kept tickling despite her protests.

"Josh pleeeeease" she whined between laughs.

"Fine, but it'll cost you one kiss" I said. She rolled her eyes, and kissed me. I got off of her, and she punched my side. I cringed in pain, and felt a cut reopen. Fuck. She looked at me worriedly as a ran into the bathroom, locking the door.